Zeke suspension back on... for now

Great! Stop that crazy shat of players suing when they are punished for violating their employers rules of conduct and get punished for it! 

Its an employment contract, nothing at all to do with a legal/criminally prosecutable act! 

So, Tom Brady did his time, others did theirs and now Big Zeke has to do his!!

I wish I had the money to fight and argue against every issue that simply upset me in my life. This dude is young and stupid and is obviously around the wrong people influencing his life. Sad, but you can see the train wreck coming as time goes on. I just hope nobody else goes off the rails with him when it happens. 

I used to laugh at the Falcons filter idea, but not anymore. All these teams giving troubled players big money doesn't help, it just makes things worse. 

We shall see what happens, I just hope his attitude doesn't do harm to anyone else. ON THE FIELD or OFF! 

59 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Elliott should've just did his time so he could've made sure that he was ready during the hardest stretch of the Cowboys season.

Doubt the Cowboys even make the playoffs with or without him though.

I said the same thing. I didn't understand delaying it. Now you're in the meat of the season and will miss it. 

42 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Please do elaborate.

i want to hear more about all of the simple minded billionaires.

There was no evidence , they just wanted to make an example out of someone and not really investigate etc. you know how many people this has happened to but they were never on the news ? Im sure zeke is not the only that has an ex claiming such and such out of the thousands of nfl players. You really think he is the only one this had happened too ?? I mean how tf can you punish someone with no evidence

Edited by caponine

4 hours ago, caponine said:

There was no evidence , they just wanted to make an example out of someone and not really investigate etc. you know how many people this has happened to but they were never on the news ? Im sure zeke is not the only that has an ex claiming such and such out of the thousands of nfl players. You really think he is the only one this had happened too ?? I mean how tf can you punish someone with no evidence

I agree with you but this ultimately comes back on the NFLPA for allowing him to get this much power. 

Edited by Sidecar Falcon

6 hours ago, roguebeaver said:

Great! Stop that crazy shat of players suing when they are punished for violating their employers rules of conduct and get punished for it! 

Its an employment contract, nothing at all to do with a legal/criminally prosecutable act! 

So, Tom Brady did his time, others did theirs and now Big Zeke has to do his!!

What rule did he violate?