Kentucky at Georgia

Falconsfan567

I was just looking at Kentucky's schedule, and it's a shame they blew that game against Florida or they'd be sitting at 6-0 currently. Kentucky's next 4 games are all extremely winnable for them, but knowing Kentucky and their football history, they're also all extremely loseable games for them as well.

• at Mississippi State
  • Tennessee
  • Ole Miss
  • at Vanderbilt

Kentucky could realistically be 9-1 heading into Athens. Could you imagine come late November, a game potentially featuring a 9-1 Kentucky at a 10-0 Georgia with the East title on the line? That would be pretty flipping awesome if you ask me.

24 minutes ago, LawDawg said:

Kentucky is better, but they've beaten mostly nobodies. Their defense isn't very good either. I expect Georgia to win by at least 14.

I wasn't trying to say it would be a good game. I was just saying it would be fun as crap if it happened because it's completely unpredictable.

On 10/11/2017 at 3:05 PM, Falconsfan567 said:

Yeah, you're probably right. I mean, this is still Kentucky after all. It's just the thought is interesting.

Yea that Florida game is an example of Kentucky being Kentucky. Tennessee is more talented than them. But at this point who knows what Tenn will look like going forward. Ole Miss looks bad but with Shea Patterson they could always pull an upset over a mediocre team. So who knows but that would be interesting to see a 9-1 Kentucky team in Athens for sure.

• 2 weeks later...