Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tandy

Roger Goodell sends memo to all 32 teams regarding anthem

509 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Flying Falcon said:

Where are your stats?

Washington post... 

2017 whites killed by cops - 360

blacks killed -174

hispanics killed - 123

why aren't the players crying for the whites killed?

13 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Don't know yet. I know the Muslim cop that shot an unarmed white lady in Minnesota didn't. 

It happens on both sides. The media only magnifies one side tho. Divide and conquer. 

You do know all muslims arent black right?

Whites killed unarmed 14

blacks killed unarmed 10

why isn't Michael Bennett crying for the whites killed... does he know their names or nah?

1 minute ago, voicefromdade said:

Washington post... 

blacks killed -174

hispanics killed - 123

You should go to FBI statistics actually. More accurate and geez your last question is wild man. I can't even go that deep into it here. It's too much. 

Flying Falcon likes this

20 minutes ago, Reggie_Kelly said:

Last I checked. African Americans are equal to whites under the law. 

Actually, african Americans are MORE equal than whites and are now granted preferential treatment in education, hiring and literally dozens of other government-mandated programs implemented for the sole purpose of granting black people, women and minorities special treatment regardless of individual merit.

It's called Affirmative Action and it's pure reverse-discrimination against white people, but like everything else, nothing is ever enough to suit the extremists, the racists and the liberals.

FalconFanSince1969 likes this

Just now, red falcon said:

You do know all muslims arent black right?

I wasn't claiming that any Muslims are black... He was middle eastern. I was simply pointing out the fact that a white person getting shot isn't a story. 

24 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

I may be misinformed. I do not have an high I.Q like Stephen Hawking. But, I do know one thing without ANY sorts of politics involved.....

Standing up for national anthem for the greatest nation on earth and respecting those who fought & continue for our freedom is an utmost honor. 

At the same time, I respect everyones right to protest....just dont personally agree with them by taking a knee during national anthem infront of the whole world.

On side note, I was appalled - when I woke up early to see Dolphins / Saints game.....saw several players kneel down during our national anthem but, were right back on their feet, showing respect to the British Anthem & Queen. 

Not saying you are unintelligent my friend, not at all.  Just that there's a lit of misinformed propaganda out there.

1 minute ago, PokerSteve said:

Actually, african Americans are MORE equal than whites and are now granted preferential treatment in education, hiring and literally dozens of other government-mandated programs implemented for the sole purpose of granting black people, women and minorities special treatment regardless of individual merit.

It's called Affirmative Action and it's pure reverse-discrimination against white people, but like everything else, nothing is ever enough to suit the extremists, the racists and the liberals.

I've heard it all now. True colors shining through now. LMAO!

EJmusic likes this

53 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Im not allowed to protest at my job on company time. Why should they be allowed to? Because they can throw and catch real good? 

You are allowed to.  There is no law saying you can't.  That being said, your employer can choose to address it as they see fit.  If you are valuable enough..maybe they overlook it.

4 minutes ago, voicefromdade said:

Washington post... 

blacks killed -174

hispanics killed - 123

Here, you left this out:

https://www.kff.org/womens-health-policy/state-indicator/abortions-by-race/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}

3 minutes ago, voicefromdade said:

Whites killed unarmed 14

blacks killed unarmed 10

why isn't Michael Bennett crying for the whites killed... does he know their names or nah?

I don't know if your numbers are accurate. If true it's pretty crazy that black people accounting for ~13% of the population stand up to white people, accounting for ~70%

1 minute ago, HEIST said:

I don't know if your numbers are accurate. If true it's pretty crazy that black people accounting for ~13% of the population stand up to white people, accounting for ~70%

Now look at crime statistics keeping that in mind. 

PokerSteve likes this

8 minutes ago, HEIST said:

Because I needed to laugh at this guy. Scary thing is people probably agree with him. 

Ditka is must keep his head up his own @ss.

The KKK and MLK along with a slew of other supremacist groups and cival rights activists have all been extremely relevant within American society the past 100 years.

Yo as a falcons fan... I love that i can celebrate and talk and joke and enjoy this game of football with all different types of races and sex.... I love this country man.. The best country in the world... I feel like we cshould be able to talk about all of our problems ... From race related issues to the opioid epidemic to unemployment to how females are treated in the work place and everybody should sit down and just listen man.

Just like some dont know the situation of dealing with opioid issues... Some dont know how it is walking around as a colored person in certain situation.... While some dont know how it feels to have to deal with a ***** boss being inappropriate with you as a female at your job.....

We just need to sit down and listen man

But man i love my country.. I love my Falcons and i love my falcons fam man real talk .. When my pops passed away... Coming on this MB and talking football helped me more then anything.

We disagree on some things but its respectfully....

Go Falcons

ATLFalcons11 likes this

7 minutes ago, voicefromdade said:

Whites killed unarmed 14

blacks killed unarmed 10

Well from what i read there are 160 million more white people in the United States than blacks. So statiscally if you are white you have a much much greater chance of being shot.

2 hours ago, gazoo said:

Here's what really gets me about all this. I really do care about the inner city black families though hat cannot get out of the cycle of poverty. I feel it's the civil rights problem of our time. And I take action to help many of these families.

But the police are about 1% of their problem. The politicians running these cities do NOTHING about black on black crime that kills thousands more each year than an errant bad cop. The bad cop needs to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law, but what again about all the kids being killed in the inner cities by each other? That problem is EXPONENTIALLY WORSE and it gets little attention and certainly little action to stop it.

The news media reports the 2 shootings a year of a cop shooting an unarmed person over and over for months, but doesn't report the LITERALLY TENS OF THOUSANDS OF MURDERS OF BLACK MEN THAT OCCUR EVERY YEAR in our inner cities. 

You should look up what literally means. And if you were really in the field you’d see the initiatives in place to help prevent black on black crime.

What organization do you work for?

ATLFalcons11 likes this

15 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Where are your stats? And how many white babies are aborted each year?

Geeze, slow down and listen it is a war against all of us.........Oh, and the stats are there. Just search my friend.

1 minute ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Now look at crime statistics keeping that in mind. 

Bro you can also look at history, it will tell you a story and push what you just typed to the side.

2 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Here, you left this out:

https://www.kff.org/womens-health-policy/state-indicator/abortions-by-race/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}

2 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Here, you left this out:

I only brought the race into it because the players are protesting black deaths, they don't seem to care about the white deaths so I figured abortions would be no different 

Just now, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Pick your site. 

FBI is the most accurate and it doesn't say what you think it does about crime statistics. 

I will admit that I'm saying "think" based on your stance in this thread. So I could be wrong. 

1 hour ago, roguebeaver said:

Ur dammm straight it should be awsome, AND equal for everyone! No question about it at all!l. 

I lived through the civil rights movement and the school integration issues and societal evolution as well. Yes, equality has been slow to arrive and equal treatment and respect as well! But, let us not delusion ourselves to believe that the NFL is a conduit to a solution. As it is NOT! 

This is an entertainment event nothing more, nothing less! Let’s stop pretending that the NFL is something it isn’t.  

Then why are people worried about kneeling? 

11 minutes ago, ATLFalcons11 said:

You should go to FBI statistics actually. More accurate and geez your last question is wild man. I can't even go that deep into it here. It's too much. 

Never mind the fact Blacks only make up about 13% of the American population according to the 2010 census, thus the concept that blacks are disproportionately killed more by cops then white people and the fact they tend to walk away without punishment even with video evidence. As of the 2010 census whites are 72% of the population.

The number of blacks killed are WAY WAY higher then it should be given the percentage of the population that are black compared to the percentage that are white.

I normally stay out of it. Mainly because I refuse to boycott and miss the season. I'm usually not standing during the game unless I'm armchair coaching. And I am not big on other people's opinions or sharing mine on real issues and I have my reasons.

I am very surprised at some of the things I see and hear. Flies in the face of my understanding of what this nation was built on. Nothing wrong with a peaceful protest. I served, my dad fought, I now work in the private sector. I agree, we stand for the flag. I also agree it is a right to protest. 

There is no communication in this country. No middle ground because everyone is so righteous no one can be wrong. The problem won't get fixed because no one will understand what anyone else says. I don't share my opinion on RL. Why? I'm exhausted. I don't listen anymore. Why? Same reason. I'm an example of what's wrong, but I don't mind admitting it. Can you?