Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tandy

Roger Goodell sends memo to all 32 teams regarding anthem

509 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

For every racist cop there's 100 good ones. If one racist cop shoots an unarmed black man it's all over the news for weeks. 

A white 26 year old male just got executed by a cop for getting out of his car while drunk and I bet you never heard about it. That's because it's not controversial if a white man gets shot by the cops

Did the cop who shot the white guy get punished?

Just now, roguebeaver said:

It’s true, can’t handle the truth?! 

Nah people have been showing they are hurt due to those touching the ground with their knee. Its been here you just chose not to see it. 

Flying Falcon likes this

1 minute ago, ATLFalcons11 said:

Don't know yet. I know the Muslim cop that shot an unarmed white lady in Minnesota didn't. 

It happens on both sides. The media only magnifies one side tho. Divide and conquer. 

ATLFalcons11 and Tim Mazetti like this

1 minute ago, ATLFalcons11 said:

So now, it’s a full blown race issue, that my friend is where you want to take this ! Just stop, and let it go!!!’  Please. 

Tim Mazetti likes this

18 minutes ago, Reggie_Kelly said:

What is the point of kneeling during the anthem? Diesnt solve any of the problems. How about people take action rather than just kneeling. 

If we are still talking about it its still relevant. Thats what protest do. Hiw do you know people arent taking action? Conversation is action.

1 minute ago, roguebeaver said:

So now, it’s a full blown race issue, that my friend is where you want to take this ! Just stop, and let it go!!!’  Please. 

Yep, paid leave.

roguebeaver likes this

2 minutes ago, red falcon said:

Nah people have been showing they are hurt due to those touching the ground with their knee. Its been here you just chose not to see it. 

Not responsive and deflecting. 

1 minute ago, roguebeaver said:

What in the world are you talking about? You should go to sleep. 

You literally just said earlier that it was good that most of the protesters from the 50's and 60's are dead. 

I think you should be the one to let it go. 

Flying Falcon likes this

Just now, ATLFalcons11 said:

What in the world are you talking about? You should go to sleep. 

You literally just said earlier that it was good that most of the protesters from the 50's and 60's are dead. 

I think you should be the one to let it go. 

See just like the left wingers, taking no things out of context! Perhaps you have issues with comprehension...that is all 

10 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Maybe if cops would stop killing POC in disproportionate rates and then get off scot free this type of protest wouldn't be needed. Even when you have video evidence of cops kill un armed POC complying with the law they got off with no punishment. This is not a protest against the flag or the troops it is a protest against the systemic killing of POC without consequences.

more whites are killed by cops each year

more unarmed whites are killed by cops each year

444 black babies are aborted per year, protest that

Cops are 18 times more likely to be killed by criminals than unarmed deaths from cops

97 percent of black homicides are committed by another black person, protest that

maybe the players should help their communities by protesting against gang violence and the "no snitching" mantra that makes policing so difficult

Or maybe the players need to stick to playing the game cause it seems that a lot of fans nowadays don't appreciate spending an entire weeks pay check to go watch a football game with their family and have to see millionaire players disrespect the country over some misguided media driven bs and cry about being oppressed 

Tim Mazetti likes this

See just like the left wingers, taking no things out of context! Perhaps you have issues with comprehension...that is all 

Or you do....I asked a simple question because I wasn't aware of the case or the situation. @FalconsFanSince1969 actually answered the question, hence the reason I liked his post. Want to try that again?

And tbh regardless of what topic we are discussing, nobody EVER understands what the fux you are talking about. Lol!

red falcon likes this

2 minutes ago, voicefromdade said:

Cops are 18 times more likely to be killed by criminals than unarmed deaths from cops

97 percent of black homicides are committed by another black person, protest that

maybe the players should help their communities by protesting against gang violence and the "no snitching" mantra that makes policing so difficult

Or maybe the players need to stick to playing the game cause it seems that a lot of fans nowadays don't appreciate spending an entire weeks pay check to go watch a football game with their family and have to see millionaire players disrespect the country over some misguided media driven bs and cry about being oppressed 

Tell us how you really feel man.

Tim Mazetti likes this

3 minutes ago, voicefromdade said:

Where are your stats? And how many white babies are aborted each year?

2 minutes ago, voicefromdade said:

Tell us how you really feel man.

3 minutes ago, voicefromdade said:

Although those things have been discussed.....I have a question.

Do you believe in systemic racism?

Flying Falcon likes this

Just now, FalconFanSince1969 said:

For every racist cop there's 100 good ones. If one racist cop shoots an unarmed black man it's all over the news for weeks. 

A white 26 year old male just got executed by a cop for getting out of his car while drunk and I bet you never heard about it. That's because it's not controversial if a white man gets shot by the cops

i fullllllly agree .... most cops are good ppls with a hardass job .. i have family members who are cops and ive heard some crazy stuff...

And thats a problem what happen to that guy ...There should be an investigation on that situation...One needless death is to many But lets not sit here and act like this isnt happening more to ppl of color....

I dont necessarily think its racism... but i dont want to go that deep into this.... But i do think its ashame if ANYONE life is ended and all you have to say is i felt i was in danger of my life...

Again cops who do the job right are special individuals man... Military ppls also... My girl is applying as we speak

Just now, ATLFalcons11 said:

Or you do....I asked a simple question because I wasn't aware of the case or the situation. @FalconsFanSince1969 actually answered the question, hence the reason I liked his post. Want to try that again?

And tbh regardless of what topic we are discussing, nobody EVER understands what the fux you are talking about. Lol!

Cool, u are speaking for others now...how mighty of you! I can hold my own (not that I would want otherwise) against the diminutive likes of you! Lol.  Good night my friend! 

Cool, u are speaking for others now...how mighty of you! I can hold my own (not that I would want otherwise) against the diminutive likes of you! Lol.  Good night my friend! 

Ok....

4 minutes ago, HEIST said:

Because I needed to laugh at this guy. Scary thing is people probably agree with him. 

Heard it on the radio, smh.