Dolphins Turmoil?

tl;dr

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He gone.

Dolphins aware of video featuring OL coach Chris Foerster snorting white powder

The Miami Dolphins said Sunday night they are aware of a video that appears to show offensive line coach Chris Foerster snorting a white powder off a table before a meeting.

"We were just made aware of the video and will have no comment at this time," the team said in a statement.

In the video, the man -- whom multiple sources have identified as Foerster -- is seen using a $20 bill to snort the powdery substance off a table while speaking into the camera, saying, "Hey, I miss you. ... Thinking about you. ... How about me going to a meeting and doing this before I go."

Dolphins coach Adam Gase told ESPN Sunday night that he just found out about the video and is processing the situation. Foerster would not comment when ESPN reached out Sunday night.

Foerster is in the second season of his second stint with the Dolphins, and was promoted to run game coordinator/offensive line coach in February. He has been an assistant coach with eight teams since starting out with the Minnesota Vikings in 1992.

Foerster is one of the highest-paid assistant coaches in the NFL, at a salary valued between $2.5 million and $3 million a year.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20963213/miami-dolphins-looking-video-ol-coach-chris-foerster-snorting-white-powder-table

Just now, Trick Montalban said:

How stupid can you be... lol.

For real... I will never understand how some people are this dumb. If you are going to do coke that's one thing, but to make a video of you doing coke is next level stupid. 

Heck, he’s just a dumb kid, made a mistake in judgement. This should be a teaching moment...if true!

Where’s the police report, has he been charged with a crime? 

I loved hearing his final words, about wishes!

/s:tiphat:

ps...snatches, get stitches! Enterprise, shut down...lol

Edited by roguebeaver