GET-ME-A-DB-TD

Madden Roster Update...wth

60 posts in this topic

On 10/6/2017 at 2:24 AM, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

Sorry if this has been posted already and i know theres probably a place for this but...

A. Alford is now our 4rth best CB now behind Tru, Collins and Poole

B. Rico dropped from an 80-76 and Kazee went up to a 75.

Did Alford and allen have horrific games at some point?

I can actually live with this, but you wanna talk about some B.S.      Ben Garland is still rated 0 overall at DT.

Wjcorner and WornOutFalconFan like this

10 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

Haven’t found one out of the 3-4 that works for me consistently yet. Online I use the Vikings playbooks and work from the 4-6 predominantly. I use Cover 2 invert, then I adjust my FS to what I see on the field then user my LOLB. I get great protection against both the pass and the run but most of my sacks come from coverage. I typically get great penetration on about 2 plays of the game which usually results in interceptions.  Unfortunately the defensive meta for the game is the looping blitz to get pressure. I don’t typically like the 3-4 setups. I think the setups are a little lengthy and leaves the flats open a bit to much for my liking. 

See that's my issue, ill try to scheme against giving up the flats (cuz everyone plays with bell or Elliot) and they take way to long to get there and by that time the deep digs behind it always work because Cardo is so far back. 

Another route is Diggs to the outside 

10 minutes ago, Dirtybird3 said:

See that's my issue, ill try to scheme against giving up the flats (cuz everyone plays with bell or Elliot) and they take way to long to get there and by that time the deep digs behind it always work because Cardo is so far back. 

Another route is Diggs to the outside 

That’s one of the reasons I play 4-6. It keeps everything underneath. If you run the speed package for the aforementioned scheme you’ll get better flat protection and a bit quicker on blitzes. Only downside is when the blitzes get picked up and your DBs have to cover for a long time. 

Dirtybird3 likes this

8 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

I run a ton of different plays and actually pass to real routes, not just cross routes the entire game. I don’t play like those losers who have no life and try to glitch the game

Thanks up front. What drives me crazy is when EA practically decides the game before it starts. Sometimes I shut two people out, then I play the Raiders, or Cowboys or some sh!t and get blown out. Like literally they have like 3 80 yard runs in a row. I will literally blitz 6, and they only block 5 and somehow it never gets there. I honestly think EA hates the Falcons and causes this. Everytime I get up to 5 wins in a row...each games gets stupid difficult

21 minutes ago, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

Thanks up front. What drives me crazy is when EA practically decides the game before it starts. Sometimes I shut two people out, then I play the Raiders, or Cowboys or some sh!t and get blown out. Like literally they have like 3 80 yard runs in a row. I will literally blitz 6, and they only block 5 and somehow it never gets there. I honestly think EA hates the Falcons and causes this. Everytime I get up to 5 wins in a row...each games gets stupid difficult

Nah Madden is just bugged and most play outcomes are pre determined by animations. Some run plays are op as **** too

On 10/6/2017 at 3:24 AM, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

horrific games

Sums up Madden series.

8 hours ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

I can actually live with this, but you wanna talk about some B.S.      Ben Garland is still rated 0 overall at DT.

Didn’t even know overalls could hit 0 :lol: