GET-ME-A-DB-TD

Madden Roster Update...wth

60 posts in this topic

Sorry if this has been posted already and i know theres probably a place for this but...

A. Alford is now our 4rth best CB now behind Tru, Collins and Poole

B. Rico dropped from an 80-76 and Kazee went up to a 75.

Did Alford and allen have horrific games at some point?

19 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Lol bruh it’s madden. Overalls don’t mean anything. 

Yea but Alford was a dropped pick from bein the SB MVP...idk i thought hed played pretty good

Alford has always been rated low for whatever reason. I always thought he should be a low 80s player, but Madden always puts him around 75. No idea why Rico got dropped so low. 

6 hours ago, PK Manley said:

I think they're distracted by Matt's veneers

has to be it, no other logical explanation out there

The issue with Madden's overall rating system is that too much of a player's speed is factored into overall. It's been like that since I started playing Madden back in the 90s. The faster guys, regardless of how good or bad they really are, will always have higher overalls, even if they don't deserve it. It's why fast QBs like Vick and Cam always were rated so highly even though they shouldn't have been because of their passing skills.

Stryka likes this

2 hours ago, Jesus said:

When the Pixel men don't live up to their expectations, there is **** to pay.

Pixels? Man that's PlayStation 1 bruh. Lol. 

Jake Matthews was an 80 last update now he's but to a 78. RYAN went from a 94 to 92.  The rest of the team looks good though. I would tell you guys my personnel secrets but in going to keep that to myself. Like who i start where and why.

20 minutes ago, ATLFalcons11 said:

Pixels? Man that's PlayStation 1 bruh. Lol. 

Not sure which is worse... that you don't think the current Madden is made from pixels, or that it only goes back to PS1.  

Yea the overalls are garbage.  Freeman being an 88 is stupid, he should be 90, at least.  Its also stupid that 2 bad games by a player and they drop their rating lol.  And Beasley is still like mid 80's.  But Tru is like 91.  Overall Falcons D is listed at 87... have we even given up, FG's aside more than 2 scores on D in a game this year?

13 minutes ago, AlabamaFalconFan said:

Not sure which is worse... that you don't think the current Madden is made from pixels, or that it only goes back to PS1.  

I know it goes further back than PS1 and I was referencing from the human eye perspective and the most recent time. I read it as "pixelated."

For the most part the last time you recognized pixels on a video game was during the PS1 era. 

The resolution otherwise has been too smooth or an overlay to see otherwise. 

AreJayDubya likes this

Posted (edited)

Place Beasley at DE. User control Campbell at LOLB position. Choose 4-6 plays and move FS between LBs. Voila you now have a great defense. 

Edited by Sidecar Falcon

4 hours ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

Place Beasley at DE. User control Campbell at LOLB position. Choose 4-6 plays and move FS between LBs. Voila you now have a great defense. 

Been killing em with Duke debo camp and ish. Been running 46 for a min

Sidecar Falcon likes this

15 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Lol bruh it’s madden. Overalls don’t mean anything. 

What do you mean?  I agree, but I'm not sure if there's some strategy I don't know about.  For example, I don't care what overall is on WR and RB, i'll take speed all day.. is there a specific stat for DB I don't know about?