Colin Cowherd - Biggest moron in sports media

He rants on and on about Matt Ryan being mediocre or worse than Andy Dalton, the Falcons being subject to collapse and go 3-13 last season and miss the playoffs, etc.

This guy gets so many clicks due to his bad reviews and people hate him, but he has a job because we all want to tell him to f*ck off. Interwebz troll is real.

So far this year, he's started plenty of sh1t.

http://www.pennlive.com/philadelphiaeagles/index.ssf/2017/10/is_philadelphia_the_dumbest_sp.html

https://247sports.com/college/alabama/Bolt/Colin-Cowherd-elaborates-on-his-saying-Bamas-dynasty-is-over-32233398

http://thefalconswire.usatoday.com/2017/08/16/colin-cowherd-compares-matt-ryan-to-andy-dalton/

http://www.foxsports.com/watch/the-herd-with-colin-cowherd/video/1057240131949

and the latest... (Do me a favor and don't click on any of these links. This guy is an idiot)

How does this moron garner any credit at all? oi...

People have got to learn to ignore these guys... They are bandwagon reporters, they report what's hot and what's not. They also hang from the nuts of the superstars like Brady, Rodgers, Brees, LeBron, Curry, Durant...etc. Yes I threw in some basketball names too because you hear a lot about them as well. Ignore them! They get paid to stir things up.

You gotta wonder if he is really that stupid to believe any of what he says or if he's just playing it to get attention. Obviously there's guys that rock the boat in the media, but this guy is so lopsided against the falcons that it actually is predictable to know what he's going to say before he says it. You see guys who have been anti falcon trolls for years like Heath Evans, etc who have come around and actuslly give some due to credit. You hear any one of them talk about the Patriots and its all "blah blah blah patriots have the best head coach, quarterback blah blah." Bring up the falcons and some agree, some disagree. We've been getting much more respect since last season but this moron just hasn't quite gotten it yet. Im undecided if he's doing it for clicks or he's just that stupid...could be both.

To his credit, he actually admitted in a post he was rarely correct.

1 hour ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

The OP fell right into his trap

What trap? I dont read his garbage, and I even said not to click the links. I just pasted the sh1t that popped up on my browser when i was going over fantasy football stuff. Oddly this guy spends a lot of time talking sh1t about the falcons rather than how Brady is doing his best to carry his garbage team. You know, the usual nuthugger stuff he does with yearly playoff contenders. And don't get me started on the packers. I live in WI, it's all I hear about. "Rodgers this" and "did you read what Cowherd said about Rodgers?" that.

Edited by FenixFalcon

Do not click or watch anymore please.  Just boycott the azzhole.  WTF?  If it weren't for the constant reminders on the board I wouldn't know the dude was alive.

The best way to punch this idiot in the throat is to boycott him straight up.  Let him die on the vine.  Quit fkg torturing yourselves for cryin out loud.

Image result for gif of dude punching himself in the face

41 minutes ago, FenixFalcon said:

You gotta wonder if he is really that stupid to believe any of what he says or if he's just playing it to get attention. Obviously there's guys that rock the boat in the media, but this guy is so lopsided against the falcons that it actually is predictable to know what he's going to say before he says it. You see guys who have been anti falcon trolls for years like Heath Evans, etc who have come around and actuslly give some due to credit. You hear any one of them talk about the Patriots and its all "blah blah blah patriots have the best head coach, quarterback blah blah." Bring up the falcons and some agree, some disagree. We've been getting much more respect since last season but this moron just hasn't quite gotten it yet. Im undecided if he's doing it for clicks or he's just that stupid...could be both.

To his credit, he actually admitted in a post he was rarely correct.

I think you are overreacting quite a bit. You sound like a fan that's butt hurt because somebody doesn't LOVE your team. Personally, I think everything that Cowherd says about Ryan is actually pretty reasonable. The only exception is his comparison to Andy Dalton. Otherwise, he thinks Ryan is a good QB who isn't as good as Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady. How is that so unacceptable? He's entitled to his opinion. Don't listen to him if you think he's a moron. But you're acting as if he's being so over the top controversial. He's not.

Anyone who concerns themselves with Cowherd, Bayliss, Stephen A Smith, or any of the other talking head shows is wasting their time.

For any one who may have missed it last time....

Talking Head  says something controversial - People hear it and get ticked off - people that are ticked off by the comment go to Twitter or Facebook and talk about what a nitwit Talking Head is - Talking Head sits back and watches his social media mentions blow up - At the next meeting with the Talking Head's advertisers he gets to charge 10% more because he can show conclusively that people care what he is talking about .... rinse and repeat

His entire business model is based on people rage tweeting about dumb crap he says.

Any time this guy says something really obnoxious it is probably because his kid needs braces or he wants a Corvette.

Edit... I almost forgot to mention... you'll notice that knowledge of sports isn't really a prerequisite for this business model. Seriously, there are at least 10 regulars on this board that know more about sports that any of those talking heads do. Unfortunately, being knowledgeable in sports doesn't cut it in today's sports media landscape. 

Edited by Internetallstar
6 hours ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

The OP fell right into his trap

i know right? I mean why do people even watch his crap? I don't watch, I don't click links to make it look to his producers that he's doing a good job drawing clicks and views.....so just STOP giving him that. yes, it really is that simple

Ryans worst year was actually his 2nd season, although not by much, over his rookie year.  And as someone else said, Ryan so far this season, is proving him right.  Rather pedestrian performance so far this year, 5TD's, 5 picks including 2 for TD's, several fumbles.  He does need to play better, PERIOD.  He played like Tom Brady last year only Brady's been doing that nearly every year.  Matt did it for one year.  Doesn't make him as good as people are making him out to be.  But what does it matter, he's the franchise QB for at least another 7 years I'd say.