roguebeaver

So now, Braves are Big Cheaters!!!

11 posts in this topic

Wow, just wow...Cappy the crook is gone and so may be some if our minor leaguers and future draft choices...WTF is wrong with this team and the ownership.  

No A lister for me..,

Tanking was stupid, trading away our under 28 year old talent was idiotic. That MLB "best farm system" crap people were spewing was built by cheating, it will probably get dismantled by penalties and may not have paid off anyway.

4 years of losing just to find out our current team was built on a fraudulent house of cards. It may take 4 more years or more to right this ship.

Tanking is NEVER ok, you never know if it will pay off. EVERY Pro team should be built to win NOW and improve for the future. When you tank to Rob currents fans time and money on some hope that may never pan out. If your teams loses it should not be due to lack of effort or some strategic tank job.

Coppy did the same things that a lot of organizations out there are doing especially when it comes to latin america. The thing is where stretching the rules in one or two places would probably be accepted by other organizations as part of doing business Coppy seemingly stretched them everywhere. To top it off he's unlikable and when people don't like you and have dirt on you it's only a matter of time til they bury you.

On 10/3/2017 at 5:39 PM, roguebeaver said:

Wow, just wow...Cappy the crook is gone and so may be some if our minor leaguers and future draft choices...WTF is wrong with this team and the ownership.  

No A lister for me..,

Leave me out of this...:D

roguebeaver likes this

On 10/4/2017 at 1:54 PM, MAD597 said:

Tanking was stupid, trading away our under 28 year old talent was idiotic. That MLB "best farm system" crap people were spewing was built by cheating, it will probably get dismantled by penalties and may not have paid off anyway.

4 years of losing just to find out our current team was built on a fraudulent house of cards. It may take 4 more years or more to right this ship.

Tanking is NEVER ok, you never know if it will pay off. EVERY Pro team should be built to win NOW and improve for the future. When you tank to Rob currents fans time and money on some hope that may never pan out. If your teams loses it should not be due to lack of effort or some strategic tank job.

You were saying?

Just now, usmcdirtybird said:

:lol:

Petty, I like petty

:slick:

I like when folks like him are always saying the most asinine things get proven wrong. They're always the first to declare the sky is falling. They deserve what they get.

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

I like when folks like him are always saying the most asinine things get proven wrong. They're always the first to declare the sky is falling. They deserve what they get.

Bro, you are good.  

You call people out when they say stuff and you eat your crow when you are good.  

I was just laughing at bringing up the past.  

Man, I am excited.  Whatever happens in the playoffs, I know it is getting better. 

Falconsfan567 likes this

On 10/4/2017 at 1:54 PM, MAD597 said:

@MAD597 dumb***, this is what I'm talking about. But like usual, you never admit to being wrong.