Hate hate hate hate hate this. Hate it l, first of all, for Crawford himself. New team, still fairly young, showed flashes in the preseason, and he seems like a good dude. Sucks for him. Next, I hate this for us because 1) We have a lot of injuries. 2) Crawford is a guy who I think was gonna help us even more than pretty much all of us expected when signed.

Shede is suspended. Even if he wasn't a piece of **** he couldnt help us right now. Just a reminder for those who forgot after this was mentioned the first 20 times. :tiphat:

Besides that, who stupid would it look to cut a player based on domestic violence and then bring him back. Terrible.

31 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Shede is suspended. Even if he wasn't a piece of **** he couldnt help us right now. Just a reminder for those who forgot after this was mentioned the first 20 times. :tiphat:

Besides that, who stupid would it look to cut a player based on domestic violence and then bring him back. Terrible.

You don't know that he was cut based on a domestic violence charge.

When we cut him he was on the commissioners exempt list which meant he couldn't play, but the team still had to pay him. If he had been suspended the team would not have had to pay him. First I would argue this is the stupidest of all possible scenarios. Why is the team being punished for something the player allegedly did, just doesn't make sense to me. Either suspend the player or don't but take the commissioner exempt list and shove it right up Goodell's. (Well you get the point.)

On the exempt list there was no end in sight, they could have left him on that list indefinitely. Now that they have actually handed out a suspension you know when he can return to the field.

It would only look stupid to people that don't understand the rules or the difference between the commissioners exempt list and an actually suspension.