PokerSteve

If Slain And Injured Were Republican, Then Celebrate!

268 posts in this topic

Just now, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

I won't be too far from there. I'm going to be on Ted Turner, at the W, so I can just lyft over. Looks like one Vortex is in the same direction as Brickstore

The Little 5 location is about a mile from the Inman Park MARTA station, on the same line as Decatur.

Leon Troutsky likes this

3 minutes ago, eatcorn said:

The Little 5 location is about a mile from the Inman Park MARTA station, on the same line as Decatur.

I'm always down for public transport, but again, I always forget about it since it's never an option here.

4 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

I'm always down for public transport, but again, I always forget about it since it's never an option here.

It's not always convenient in Atlanta, because the city is so spread out and there aren't many lines, but it's perfect for where you'll be.

Just now, eatcorn said:

It's not always convenient in Atlanta, because the city is so spread out and there aren't many lines, but it's perfect for where you'll be.

Yeah. In Phoenix, we have one line that goes from Downtown to Tempe, so no one outside of those areas really use it. It's really only used by people going from Downtown to ASU or from ASU to downtown... And the d@mn thing stops like every block, so you can walk faster than ride...

falconsd56 likes this

41 minutes ago, eatcorn said:

Yes. Or, if you want to Uber or whatever, DeKalb Avenue runs from Downtown (it's Marietta Street or Decatur Street in downtown, depending on when you pick it up) to Decatur, and I've often found it to be a fairly quick and straight shot.

1 hour ago, eatcorn said:

I think the Midtown location is less than a mile from the Midtown Station but it would require switching lines I believe. 

On 10/4/2017 at 11:42 AM, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Both my eyebrows like booze... Both also hate yoga...

I was just giving you a hard time about your Aeropostale graphic tee.

Don't take it personally; I assume all of our IT professionals are fashion-challenged.

:troll:

Dago 3.0, mdrake34 and JDaveG like this

2 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

I was just giving you a hard time about your Aeropostale graphic tee.

Don't take it personally; I assume all of our IT professionals are fashion-challenged.

:troll:

Never personal. Yeah, thats when Aero was around and a lot cheaper. You could get like 2 shirts for $10.

I'm definitely fashion challenged though. Generally Workout shorts and a teeshirt during work hours (I work from home, so it doesn't matter). I'll throw on a polo and jeans with some chucks for public though...

On 10/3/2017 at 5:44 AM, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I ask you what your definition was for sexual assault, not to explain how you can up with your perception of thinking nor what remarks Trump made. 

But since you did...

Who by the way, is not the most reliable source as he has twisted so many facts to fit his narrative. 

Here is just a taste.

Donald Trump, an American businessman and current President of the United States, has been accused of sexual assault and sexual harassment by at least fifteen women since the 1980s. Three of those women filed lawsuits, which were eventually withdrawn, alleging that they were sexually assaulted by Trump. Additionally one accuser filed a defamation lawsuit in 2017 after Trump called her a liar.[5] In addition to these lawsuits, Trump has also been publicly accused of non-consensual kissing, or non-consensual groping of breasts, buttocks and genitalia, by at least twelve more women.

But with all of the distractions he has created over the last nine months I could see how you could over look these facts.

Watch the Carmichael Show...Bobby explains this in an episode very well.

On 10/4/2017 at 10:19 AM, BrockSamson said:

Go beyond downtown.  Go to the Brickstore in Decatur, or somewhere else good. Sweetwater is good, but it's just their own beers.  

Just got back from the Brickstore. That place is awesome. Thanks for the recommendation.

BrockSamson likes this

My wife is an Agnes Scott grad and she dragged me along for one of her class reunions a few years back. The only thing that made the trip bearable was the Brickstore.

11 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

My wife is an Agnes Scott grad and she dragged me along for one of her class reunions a few years back. The only thing that made the trip bearable was the Brickstore.

It's legit. Max Lagers is too. We had an awesome time...

On 10/14/2017 at 9:28 PM, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Just got back from the Brickstore. That place is awesome. Thanks for the recommendation.

Did you make it to the upstairs bar there? 

23 minutes ago, BrockSamson said:

Did you make it to the upstairs bar there? 

Yeah. There was a wait for the tables, so we sat upstairs. The bartender was awesome, and the beer selection was crazy...