Should we make a call to Anquan Boldin?

ryantlanta

We could really use another big reliable receiver with how often Julio and Sanu seem to be hurt. Bolden would probably be a good choice IMHO if he did not have a contract. It would be nice if we were able to grab someone for no more than a late round draft pick.  The Browns are not happy with Kenny Britt, a 6-3 insurance target. Might just be someone to consider for this season.

4 hours ago, citsalp said:

I don't understand why Sark can't see that....The OL. is a little shaky, Ryan looks off, the Bills blitzed half the game,   Heck just throw a bubble screen, flat, regular screen just get the man the ball.  Get turbo the ball.

Bills definitely didn’t blitz half the game, and if Gabriel doesn’t get open not much you can do with that.

If Ryan puts the ball deeper on his deep INT, Gabriel probably has a walk in TD. Heck one of his throwaways to the end zone, Hardy could’ve made a play in the corner if Ryan would’ve put it in play. 

9 hours ago, athell said:

Interesting name tbh.  Boldin is old and under contract as pointed out, but he was excellent for Detroit last year.  It wouldn't be the worst signing to fill in for Mo while he is out.

I agree. He's very comparable in style and size. If Mo is a minor pull, maybe not. But if this is a serious tear and he'll be going on the PUP, Boldin could be a great option. What vet WR would NOT wanna play for a SB contending team where Julio will draw all the coverage?

14 hours ago, since68andcounting said:

I agree. He's very comparable in style and size. If Mo is a minor pull, maybe not. But if this is a serious tear and he'll be going on the PUP, Boldin could be a great option. What vet WR would NOT wanna play for a SB contending team where Julio will draw all the coverage?

Because as I've already pointed out, Bolden doesn't want to play football anymore. He's focused on social issues.