Jack Crawford

YoungHeezy

21 minutes ago, Ryan2Jones1989 said:

Assuming Jack is going on IR. Do you think we sign another DT, or hear me out. Since Jack was mainly a pass rushing DT/DE move Clayborn more into that role and sign Freeney to takeover Clayborns DE spot. Knows the system and would get up to speed fast with the bye week.

Hageman is available. Just a 6 game suspension. Would some of that have been served already? :ninja::ninja::ninja:

3 minutes ago, atlbaby said:

No. He has to be on a active roster for it to count.

6 minutes ago, rugger8 said:

Hageman is available. Just a 6 game suspension. Would some of that have been served already? :ninja::ninja::ninja:

He does not need to be on a team to serve his suspension. Its served whether he is on a team or not.

Any chance we bring Reggie from the PS to the active roster?  Given the bye week this would be perfect for him to come in and get some rep work with the offense to be a weapon capable of helping this team score points.  I look at our week to recover and then on to MIAMI who Saints just demolished....WE can do that and get our click back ready for NE.  Getting Shraeder back, Beasley returns to pair with Takk and Poe/Jarrett...we will get back to our defense pounding like we started in first few weeks....and our Oline will be back to full....which will lead to Ryan time to throw and blockers opening holes for our RB tandem.  with Sanu out for possibly up to a month...why not bring up Davis as depth and a possible long ball like Robinson was last year?

17 minutes ago, socalriseup said:

Looks likes 2-to-3 week hamstring injury for Falcons WR Mohamed Sanu, according to league source.  With the bye... espn.com/espn/now?nowId…

8 minutes ago, federicofalcon2 said:

Any chance we bring Reggie from the PS to the active roster?  Given the bye week this would be perfect for him to come in and get some rep work with the offense to be a weapon capable of helping this team score points.  I look at our week to recover and then on to MIAMI who Saints just demolished....WE can do that and get our click back ready for NE.  Getting Shraeder back, Beasley returns to pair with Takk and Poe/Jarrett...we will get back to our defense pounding like we started in first few weeks....and our Oline will be back to full....which will lead to Ryan time to throw and blockers opening holes for our RB tandem.  with Sanu out for possibly up to a month...why not bring up Davis as depth and a possible long ball like Robinson was last year?

I sure hope so. He can take the top off. Total upgrade over Williams and Hardy IMHO.

1 hour ago, celtiksage said:

I sure hope so. He can take the top off. Total upgrade over Williams and Hardy IMHO.

IDK why its happening..whether its Ryan's throws or the WRs hands...but these deflected balls into INTs are straight pissing me off.  We were one of the most fluid offenses last year and I know Sark is different from Shanny...but that shouldn't change the mechanics and chemistry between QB and recievers....this stuff has to stop and we NEED to get back to being dominant and allowing our D to punish opposing teams like we signed up for this year.

20 minutes ago, federicofalcon2 said:

IDK why its happening..whether its Ryan's throws or the WRs hands...but these deflected balls into INTs are straight pissing me off.  We were one of the most fluid offenses last year and I know Sark is different from Shanny...but that shouldn't change the mechanics and chemistry between QB and recievers....this stuff has to stop and we NEED to get back to being dominant and allowing our D to punish opposing teams like we signed up for this year.

But it most certainly can.

Falcons worked out five defensive ends today: Sterling Bailey (Georgia), Pat O'Connor (Eastern Michigan), Devin Taylor (South Carolina), Nicholas Williams (Samford), and Jonathan Woodard (Central Arkansas). Also worked out former LSU linebacker Lavar Edwards.

i?img=%2Fi%2Fcolumnists%2Ffull%2Fmcclure_vaughn.png&w=80&h=80&scale=cropVaughn McClure, ESPN Staff Writer