SkerFalcon8710

Mass shooting in Vegas

2,260 posts in this topic

Just now, Darth Falcon said:

No one is taking tough. You spelled it wrong again. It's just a statement of fact liberals will never take guns away from conservatives.

lol

The only group that is potentially more opposed to gun control than gun ******* conservatives are gun ******* leftists.

Just now, Psychic Gibbon said:

Yeah.

What also gets me is the same people saying that massacres are just the price of freedom we have to deal with are the same people who think Europe is falling apart at the seams whenever there is a massacre there.

I blame his mother for having firearms in the house while the son is mentally unstable.

1 minute ago, Darth Falcon said:

There's not. There's small steps to that end but that is the ultimate end. Far more people are killed by hand guns Every year than "assault rifles" so why do you want to ban them? Oh because small steps are easier to take than huge leaps. 

Of course there is. All we have to do is point to the endless debates that say otherwise.

Indeed, far more people are killed by handguns. Is anyone here suggesting that we ban handguns? I'm not sure why you present yet another red herring on the matter.

Perhaps the reason you can't have honest gun control debate is because you're incapable of having one?

2 minutes ago, Darth Falcon said:

No one is taking tough. You spelled it wrong again. It's just a statement of fact liberals will never take guns away from conservatives.

When the 2nd amendment was wrote, we were still loading guns with black powder and it took 30 sec to reload. 

Just now, eatcorn said:

Of course there is. All we have to do is point to the endless debates that say otherwise.

Indeed, far more people are killed by handguns. Is anyone here suggesting that we ban handguns? I'm not sure why you present yet another red herring on the matter.

Perhaps the reason you can't have honest gun control debate is because you're incapable of having one?

I'm not sure why liberals are ok with innocent civilians being killed.

You already kill 3000 innocent babies a day is that not enough blood for you? 

Now you want to make a mother and father incapable of defending themselves or their children from criminals?

3 minutes ago, Darth Falcon said:

It's weird that in a world with so much middle ground, and so many varied opinions, the only thing you see is 'all guns/no guns' and 'conservatives/liberals'. Lots of liberals own guns. Lots of conservatives don't. Again...you're throwing out red herring after red herring.

I'm in favor of stricter gun control measures. I also believe that gun ownership is a Constitutionally protected right. There are a lot of people who share my view, and don't fit into your narrow conception of the world. 

1 minute ago, SpongeDad said:

When the 2nd amendment was wrote, we were still loading guns with black powder and it took 30 sec to reload. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puckle_gun

They did exist and no exceptions was made for them. 

1 minute ago, Darth Falcon said:

Now you want to make a mother and father incapable of defending themselves or their children from criminals?

Wait what?

Yeah...you're trolling. Have a good one, and enjoy the 'honest debate' you think you're capable of having.

1 minute ago, eatcorn said:

It's weird that in a world with so much middle ground, and so many varied opinions, the only thing you see is 'all guns/no guns' and 'conservatives/liberals'. Lots of liberals own guns. Lots of conservatives don't. Again...you're throwing out red herring after red herring.

I'm in favor of stricter gun control measures. I also believe that gun ownership is a Constitutionally protected right. There are a lot of people who share my view, and don't fit into your narrow conception of the world. 

That's good for you. You are free to fold that view.  but Liberals are not trying to eat the gun control burger in one bite they want to take small bites here and there to get to their ultimate goal no guns in the hands of citizens

5 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

It was also written with the intent of compelling male citizens to buy a gun and supplies, since the federal government had no intention of doing that for them until they reoganized the state militias into the National Guard, and force them to join the state militias. It was put in place so the government couldn't arbitrarily disarm them after forcing them to buy that stuff, as had been done in Europe with their militias.

4 hours ago, The Legendary SB said:

Where did this information come from?  Did they interview Paddock's corpse?  It's probably speculation based on when he checked into the hotel.  

Yes it's speculation based on when he started buying up multiple rooms around the Plaza in a short number of days which is not normal behavior 

54 minutes ago, BrockSamson said:

You posted a random ******* picture from a conspiracy site, but you're chiding others for speculation?  That is just so

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-

(⌐■_)

They really really want this to be Antifa :shrug:

falconsd56 likes this

5 minutes ago, Darth Falcon said:

That's good for you. You are free to fold that view.  but Liberals are not trying to eat the gun control burger in one bite they want to take small bites here and there to get to their ultimate goal no guns in the hands of citizens

You are, of course, welcome to entertain whatever delusions you have about the intentions of others, no matter how psychotic and paranoid those delusions may be.

20 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Doesn't seem like he had a very good plan.

He actually had a small window of time to get away (how far he would have gotten is another story). Seemed like there was something like an hour between the the first shots and the tacticle door breach.

8 minutes ago, Darth Falcon said:

If the government thought you were a real threat then they would have disarmed you ages ago. Fact of the matter, all your revolutionary wet dreams are just fantasies.

12 minutes ago, Darth Falcon said:

Self Defense with firearms happens like 250 times a year. Justifiable shootings in the case of self defense.

Out of the 1.2million+ violent crimes in the country, 250 people defended themselves with guns.

Meanwhile, 280k+ had their guns stolen...

BrockSamson likes this

Just now, AF89 said:

He actually had a small window of time to get away (how far he would have gotten is another story). Seemed like there was something like an hour between the the first shots and the tacticle door breach.

He had no way of knowing how long the response would be though. The whole thing is just so bizarre.

Doug Carlton likes this

13 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

This guy was looking for mass carnage. 

So is this more "baseless speculation?" Should law enforcement keep burning the midnight oil to see if he really was a liberal Trump hater?

2 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

If the government thought you were a real threat then they would have disarmed you ages ago. Fact of the matter, all your revolutionary wet dreams are just fantasies.

No one wants to have a revolution but you.

Just now, Psychic Gibbon said:

So tuff.

Ok....... Baby killer