Falcons Bills Club Level 50 Yard Line tix $258

https://seatgeek.com/bills-at-falcons-tickets/10-1-2017-atlanta-georgia-mercedes-benz-stadium/nfl/3851210 section c128

Look at how many seats are available and that's just seatgeek Benz going to be empty or filled with Bill's fans considering this is the largest Bills fan base outside of Buffalo. Keep up the good work Quinn & Goodell. 

Edited by lidsville_falcon
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, lidsville_falcon said:

https://seatgeek.com/bills-at-falcons-tickets/10-1-2017-atlanta-georgia-mercedes-benz-stadium/nfl/3851210 section c128

Look at how many seats are available and that's just seatgeek Benz going to be empty or filled with Bill's fans considering this is the largest Bills fan base outside of Buffalo. Keep up the good work Quinn & Goodell. 

I THINK these are all resale tickets,  so thr NFL already made their money. I think all the games will be like this. Atlanta is a hot ticket this year after the Superbowl so people trying to make money on the secondary market is my guess. 

Just now, OilFuturesTrader19 said:

I THINK these are all resale tickets,  so thr NFL already made their money. I think all the games will be like this. Atlanta is a hot ticket this year after the Superbowl so people trying to make money on the secondary market is my guess. 

Yeah sure. http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/nfl-ticket-sales-plummet-179/article/2635955 ticket sales down nearly 18%

Yes. That's what I said. The article is quoting online RESELLERS. The secondary market.

You can spin it anyway you want it's 18% less fans in the stadiums, and I can't imagine how many have given up watching on TV. Anyway you look at it it is not good news for the NFL. 

3 minutes ago, lidsville_falcon said:

You can spin it anyway you want it's 18% less fans in the stadiums, and I can't imagine how many have given up watching on TV. Anyway you look at it it is not good news for the NFL. 

I'll take a guess

none

EDIT: and if they have, they're watching on something

Just now, dhayester said:

Or maybe people toss up the tickets on the secondary market as a shot at extra $$, if it doesn't sell, then go themselves...

Nah, too much common sense in that statement.

What part of "Ticket Sales are Down 18%" don't you understand? The tickets aren't selling. Seriously you don't get that? 

3 minutes ago, lidsville_falcon said:

What part of "Ticket Sales are Down 18%" don't you understand? The tickets aren't selling. Seriously you don't get that? 

Dude. Yes..they aren't selling on the secondary market. But, they already all sold at face value. The ones losing money are secondary market sellers that already paid face value.

Dude. Yes..they aren't selling on the secondary market. But, they already all sold at face value. The ones losing money are secondary market sellers that already paid face value.

I don't care about scalpers, season ticket holders are stuck the NFL is lucky this crap happened after season tickets were purchased, the bottom line is 18% less people are wanting to go to NFL games. 

22 minutes ago, lidsville_falcon said:

4 minutes ago, lidsville_falcon said:

I don't care about scalpers, season ticket holders are stuck the NFL is lucky this crap happened after season tickets were purchased, the bottom line is 18% less people are wanting to go to NFL games. 

That's not what it means.  It means that that particular secondary market saw an 18% decrease in sales.  If people were really trying to get rid of their tickets, you'd actually expect sales to go up on the secondary market.  The conclusions that article drew and that you are repeating are BS.

18 minutes ago, abcranford2 said:

So the tickets that have already been sold...arent selling?

Seriously, what is your IQ? NFL fans are not buying them = 18% less people at NFL stadiums & secondary market sellers SOL. If this continues people will default on there PSLs if hey're on the 10 year plan and just buy single game tickets. Supply demand economics is not your strong suit is it? Not to mention sponsors:  less fans, less TV viewers less sponsors = less money for NFL. 

But you continue to live in your fantasy world that the NFL is doing just fine. 

20 minutes ago, lidsville_falcon said:

Seriously, what is your IQ? NFL fans are not buying them = 18% less people at NFL stadiums & secondary market sellers SOL. If this continues people will default on there PSLs if hey're on the 10 year plan and just buy single game tickets. Supply demand economics is not your strong suit is it? Not to mention sponsors:  less fans, less TV viewers less sponsors = less money for NFL. 

But you continue to live in your fantasy world that the NFL is doing just fine. 

I'm assuming you have an agenda, and that's why you're spamming this?

And I tested at about 120.  Not spectacular but above average.

Edited by abcranford2
1 hour ago, lidsville_falcon said:

It dropped 10% in week 3 last year and 18% so far this year in week 3.  That's an 8% difference.  That's what you're making a big deal about.  

But the bad news for the league didn’t stop there, as most recent details revealed by online ticket reseller TickPick stated that their sales have dropped by 17.9% which is far more than the usual Week Three fall.

This came as a shock to many people, as it is one of the highest reported downfalls of ticket sales, with last year’s drop being only 10.8% in orders on Monday and Tuesday, following the games of Week Three.

In fact, the issue was so startling, that TickPick’s Jack Slingland went on to publicly state how, “We have seen a massive decrease in NFL ticket purchases this past week in comparison to years past. Week 3 seems to usually have less ticket orders than week 2, but this year ticket purchases are down more than 7 percent from this time last year.”

This should be enough to serve as a wake up call for the protesters to stand up during the nation anthem, but we can only hope for the best for now.

You understand what is going on? And week 4 isn't look too hot either.