Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

#5 USC at #16 Washington State

31 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Cool to wake up to see that WSU won. I fell asleep at the beginning of the 3rd quarter when the game was tied at 17.

I made it to 20-17... getting old... the munchkin wakes up too early to make it all the way through... Darnold has looked awfully pedestrian this year... draft stock has to be tanking, right?

1 minute ago, fibonaccisquared said:

I made it to 20-17... getting old... the munchkin wakes up too early to make it all the way through... Darnold has looked awfully pedestrian this year... draft stock has to be tanking, right?

I honestly doubt it's affecting his draft stock too much. Just too much type around him.

10 hours ago, tl;dr said:

Wazzu can win the Pac 12! Big next 2 on the road with Oregon and Cal, but both are winnable. They also have Arizona, Stanford, and Utah before playing Washington. 

5 of next 7 on the road... schedule is manageable from a team perspective up until Washington, with some of the perennially decent to good teams struggling more than expected. Going to be a tough grind but possible.

washington state's year will be determined whether it's a great season or just a good one based on those final 2 games just like last season.. both on the road at utah (which has a heck of a defense) and at washington.  the other games on their schedule are very manageable and winnable, but those two games will make or break their year.  last year had a great winning streak before losing those final 2 games.