Falcons vs Bills *score predictions*

SkerFalcon8710

In honor of this bills fans post...

Rockinon's PhotoRockinonYesterday, 02:21 PM

Buffalo is going to hang at least 30pts on this team.  You cannot allow over 4yds per carry.  Run game is going to get rolling and Tyrod will mix in some play action.  Going to be a high scoring game.  Buffalo's D has been top notch but this Atlanta offense is going to get theirs.  I can see this pass happy team making some mistakes though.  They gave up 3 interceptions against Detroit.

Bills 33

Falcons 27

FALCONS 33-17

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27-19 ATL .. I'd love to see us blank a team 27-10 or 30-13 some lopsided **** like that but we haven't got to that point on both sides of the ball yet. 

Offense has a big day, defense gives up alotta junk in the 4th. 

Defense has a big day, offenses sputters some, gives up points or bad field position. 

5 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

In honor of this bills fans post...

Rockinon's PhotoRockinonYesterday, 02:21 PM

Buffalo is going to hang at least 30pts on this team.  You cannot allow over 4yds per carry.  Run game is going to get rolling and Tyrod will mix in some play action.  Going to be a high scoring game.  Buffalo's D has been top notch but this Atlanta offense is going to get theirs.  I can see this pass happy team making some mistakes though.  They gave up 3 interceptions against Detroit.

Bills 33

Falcons 27

FALCONS 33-17

The funny thing about that dude's post is the Bills haven't scored that many points in a road game in two years, but he thinks they are going to come to Atlanta and do it.

I dont do score but I think Julio goes off in front of the home crowd and if you think Sanu doesnt want some get back for that drop last week.... I totally respect the Bills D but I think we give it to them from every angle this week.... NO KY nd thats #beantalk