If You Could Go Back to November 8, 2016 How Would You Vote, Knowing What You Know Now?

If You Could Go Back to November 8, 2016 How Would You Vote, Knowing What You Know Now?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. How Did You Vote Then, How would you vote now?

• Clinton Then, Clinton Now
    • Clinton Then, Trump Now
    • Clinton Then, 3rd Party/Not Vote Now
    • Trump Then, Trump Now
    • Trump Then, Clinton Now
    • Trump Then, 3rd Party/Not Vote Now
    • 3rd Party/Not Vote Then, 3rd Party/Not Vote Now
    • 3rd Party/Not Vote Then, Trump Now
    • 3rd Party/Not Vote Now, Clinton Now

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, JDaveG said:

Bruhh..-Meme-Picture.jpg

1)  I voted for a pro choice guy.  The single-issue voter thing has never been true of me, and yet you recycle it like a dog returning to its vomit.

2)  I didn't vote in the Democrat primary.  I'm not responsible for your s****y candidate.

3)  You voted for Donald Trump.

4)  Dude, you TOTALLY EFFING VOTED FOR DONALD M***********G TRUMP!

5)  Speaking of things people could do to prevent him from being elected, first on my list is NOT VOTING FOR DONALD M***********G TRUMP!

6)  Second on that list is voting for someone other than Clinton in the Democrat primary.

7)  You seriously thought the tornado sirens were thermonuclear war with N. Korea?  You are missing the antibodies that stop normal people from catching a terminal case of the vapors.

8)  Chill.  It will all be fine.  There's another election in 2020.  And this is exclusive footage of N. Korea's last missile test:

Norks_Another_Missile_Test_animated.gif

Dayum, I knew there was a reason I've always liked you.  I could kiss you right now...in a European way of course...;)

Also I'm taking out a few loans and dropping as much cash as I can pull together on Falcons to win the NFC :rain:

Then during Superbowl week I'm going to take some of that money, going to kinkos and get abut a dozen of the biggest poster boards they can give me and it's gonna say "28-3 late 3rd qtr RUN THE FUKKIN BALL!!" and I'm gonna put one outside Shanny's house, Flowery Branch, the team's Houston hotel, and whereever else till something maybe starts sinking in subconsciously.

12 hours ago, mfaulk57158 said:

HM voting for Trump and then wiggin the **** out is THE best thing on the internet for 2016.  Much love homes

yes I love how liberals are jumping all over Trumpers and gloss over the fact that part of the reason Trump is POTUS is because democrats worked to make him the Republican candidate. They got exactly what they wanted and now want to point the finger at everyone else 

38 minutes ago, Dago 3.0 said:

yes I love how liberals are jumping all over Trumpers and gloss over the fact that part of the reason Trump is POTUS is because democrats worked to make him the Republican candidate. They got exactly what they wanted and now want to point the finger at everyone else 

Dude, I'm not even a Trumper.  That's the crazy thing.  I'm being chastised because I didn't vote for Trump, on the basis that I also didn't vote for Clinton.

By a dude who voted for Trump.

I love my boy, but it's bizarre.

@holymoses, given the whole tornado siren = nuclear war thing, assuming that was true and not simply you making an unobvious joke that I didn't get, my very serious advice to you is take a step back from this.  Trump is a gigantic ***hole and an embarrassment to our country and the sooner he is out of office the better.  But taking things to completely illogical and wild-eyed extremes is not going to help you in your cause at all.  If you want to see "a G-D D#MN thing to prevent him from getting re-elected," my simple advice is this -- start taking him more seriously and less as a caricature of a dude sitting in his evil lair 500 feet underground, twirling his mustache and plotting ways to destroy the world.  And if that means staying off of social media and not watching CNN and MSNBC, then do that.  It's unhealthy.  And it's the very same thing Republicans did for 8 years under Obama, but if anything yours is more wild eyed and frankly crazy.  Republicans thought Obama was a Kenyan Muslim who stole the election.  You think Trump is literally Dr. Evil, breeding sharks with lasers on their heads and tying women up to machines that slowly drop them into molten lava.

And if you want to see him get re-elected, make the story about how he's LITERALLY GOING TO DESTROY THE ENTIRE PLANET instead of him being a corrupt, incompetent buffoon whose policy ideas are 1) largely non-existent, and 2) subject to change at his whim when he doesn't get his way.  I guarantee you not one Trump voter changes his mind based on your narrative.  And I'm not sure many non-voters get out to the polls to vote against this:

snidely_whiplash.jpg

2 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

Dude, I'm not even a Trumper.  That's the crazy thing.  I'm being chastised because I didn't vote for Trump, on the basis that I also didn't vote for Clinton.

By a dude who voted for Trump.

I love my boy, but it's bizarre.

@holymoses, given the whole tornado siren = nuclear war thing, assuming that was true and not simply you making an unobvious joke that I didn't get, my very serious advice to you is take a step back from this.  Trump is a gigantic ***hole and an embarrassment to our country and the sooner he is out of office the better.  But taking things to completely illogical and wild-eyed extremes is not going to help you in your cause at all.  If you want to see "a G-D D#MN thing to prevent him from getting re-elected," my simple advice is this -- start taking him more seriously and less as a caricature of a dude sitting in his evil lair 500 feet underground, twirling his mustache and plotting ways to destroy the world.  And if that means staying off of social media and not watching CNN and MSNBC, then do that.  It's unhealthy.  And it's the very same thing Republicans did for 8 years under Obama, but if anything yours is more wild eyed and frankly crazy.  Republicans thought Obama was a Kenyan Muslim who stole the election.  You think Trump is literally Dr. Evil, breeding sharks with lasers on their heads and tying women up to machines that slowly drop them into molten lava.

And if you want to see him get re-elected, make the story about how he's LITERALLY GOING TO DESTROY THE ENTIRE PLANET instead of him being a corrupt, incompetent buffoon whose policy ideas are 1) largely non-existent, and 2) subject to change at his whim when he doesn't get his way.  I guarantee you not one Trump voter changes his mind based on your narrative.  And I'm not sure many non-voters get out to the polls to vote against this:

snidely_whiplash.jpg

it is just another illustration of the extreme party bias in here. if you want to go by a timeline of events, the Democrats have as much blame for Trump being president as Republicans (if not more).

the liberals in here have maintained that Sanders would have beaten Trump. It is a known fact that the DNC worked behind the scenes to help Trump and Hillary win their primaries. Now they want to go around blaming everyone EXCEPT their own ******* party that did everything they could to make sure the worst two candidates in history made it to the presidential race.

All this crying, all this whining, the circle jerk that the Trump thread has become....and the engineers of this complete cluster **** was the DNC but they still support the DNC

2 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Is there a single person in the country that voted for Hillary but thinks to themselves "You know, I'm picking up on what Trump is laying down here, I would totes vote for him now if I could go back" ?

Oh, seriously doubtful.  At least, there wouldn't be many at all -- I'll allow for someone losing their minds or joining a religious cult or doing a lot of mushrooms.