Stand for the flag

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the protest is stupid but these are mostly 20+ year old kids who don't have a clue, so I excuse their ignorance.   Also, race-baiting industry is at an all-time high.

If you want to protest police brutality, go for it - but leave the American flag out of it.

I am not boycotting the NFL and certainly not the Falcons - however, many casual fans will be turned off by this and it will hurt overall numbers - less eyeballs equals less contract TV money = less salary cap = less monies to the players.   So feel free to protest but you are just hurting yourself.

3 minutes ago, dhayester said:

3% of the team did something you dislike, if that leads you to 'boycott' the whole team.. then you got bigger issues than 3% of the team.

I don't disagree but there are millions like the OP - this will hurt the NFL - as well it should.   We are a 50/50 nation on many of these issues and certainly on politics.    When you bring this stuff into sports, it will hurt viewership - this is just common sense.

4 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

the protest is stupid but these are mostly 20+ year old kids who don't have a clue, so I excuse their ignorance.   Also, race-baiting industry is at an all-time high.

If you want to protest police brutality, go for it - but leave the American flag out of it.

I am not boycotting the NFL and certainly not the Falcons - however, many casual fans will be turned off by this and it will hurt overall numbers - less eyeballs equals less contract TV money = less salary cap = less monies to the players.   So feel free to protest but you are just hurting yourself.

but they have stated multiple times that they are not protesting the american flag...what part of that you dont understand?