Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
atljbo

Takk McKinley and Jake Matthews

16 posts in this topic

Takk McKinley

I have someone who im cool with that has and runs a big draft site... He had Takk as a top 15 guy and he said before the injury most had Takk as a top 20 guy...  Its interesting that we played the Lions because he continued to compare him to Ziggy Ansah all summer... Said he is big (he thinks Takk can add 10 lbs) , strong , explosive , and crazy long arms... Like he also said... Every rusher does not have to bend like vic beasley.. In college he mainly rushed straight ahead 2 gapping.. Now he gets to rush at a angle.

Its crazy how a couple of years ago we was old with no rushering talent (kroy was our clay matthews :ninja: ) ... Now we have GTakk and Vic Bealey... 2 10+ sack potential edge rushers .. Man as a falcons fan this feel crazy

Jake Matthews

No one is giving Jake his props but he has faced Nick Perry (who had a 1.5 sack game the game before our game) and Ziggy (who had a 3 sack game before pur game) ... He shut both down.... The guy is one of the better Lts in the league and i think he continues to improve.

24 minutes ago, LightningDawg58 said:

Just hit me that Takk McKinley is a really dope name for a football player. Random

(At)takk McKinley

8 minutes ago, NeonDeion said:

Keeping with the family theme...

Can we add “Win it for grandma” to our list of slogans alongside “in brotherhood”?

We can never have too many slogans.

NeonDeion and Kung-Pow like this

1 hour ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

Jake has been very good this year. Looks like he's taken another step forward. Saw him downfield on several runs as well. 

Like most players, Jake plays a lot better when he's not playing injured. 

1 hour ago, Yo_Lover said:

Rushering talent. I like it. I'm gonna use it.

Needs to be on our next shirt.  Dri-FIT all the way.  lol

Yo_Lover likes this

I have given a lot of crap to Matthews but he balled out vs Ziggy. I don't think i heard his name once all game long. Anytime they got pressure it was on the right side which was to be expected.

3 minutes ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

................... Anytime they got pressure it was on the right side which was to be expected.

While our makeshift right-side OL has pass pro work to do, I was gratified to see how well both the newby and the transplant executed the ZBS run blocking. 

PriMeTiiMe likes this

6 hours ago, atljbo said:

Takk McKinley

I have someone who im cool with that has and runs a big draft site... He had Takk as a top 15 guy and he said before the injury most had Takk as a top 20 guy...  Its interesting that we played the Lions because he continued to compare him to Ziggy Ansah all summer... Said he is big (he thinks Takk can add 10 lbs) , strong , explosive , and crazy long arms... Like he also said... Every rusher does not have to bend like vic beasley.. In college he mainly rushed straight ahead 2 gapping.. Now he gets to rush at a angle.

Its crazy how a couple of years ago we was old with no rushering talent (kroy was our clay matthews :ninja: ) ... Now we have GTakk and Vic Bealey... 2 10+ sack potential edge rushers .. Man as a falcons fan this feel crazy

Jake Matthews

No one is giving Jake his props but he has faced Nick Perry (who had a 1.5 sack game the game before our game) and Ziggy (who had a 3 sack game before pur game) ... He shut both down.... The guy is one of the better Lts in the league and i think he continues to improve.

Jbo I find it utterly frustrating that people can't see how actually good Matthews is.As long as he stays injury free I'd leave Matthews on an island all day the guy just does his job and his run blocking is very under rated.When we want to go left toting the rock you can best believe if Matthews is blocking it we'll get the yards needed.

atljbo likes this