Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Xero

Sack aTakk

26 posts in this topic

How about some love for the young man. He's better against the run than I thought and he's always almost gotten there but today he got his first of what I hope to be many. I remember watching one of the scouting videos on him and the were saying it wasn't about having a lot of moves but that young takk always displayed a lit of a$$ whup. Looks like another good selection from  TD and co. Do you guys also see potential in the kid? 

https://mobile.twitter.com/AtlantaFalcons/status/912033472755023872/video/1

Edited by Xero

1 hour ago, NeonDeion said:

Yeah Takk is the truth. How did we get him so late in the first round?

Shoulder injury questions and a beautifully  timed trade up. Wrecked the dreams of Dallas and GB which I honestly believe is why GB robbed us of Odom... he had 2 teams left to clear waivers and gb said FffffffUuuuuuuu

Dude has definitely got a motor. Liked earlier in the game one of the coaches was getting on him a little on the sideline and he was listening intently, next thing he was out there getting a push and then his sack. Him and Beasley off the edges is going to be special...

3 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Shoulder injury questions and a beautifully  timed trade up. Wrecked the dreams of Dallas and GB which I honestly believe is why GB robbed us of Odom... he had 2 teams left to clear waivers and gb said FffffffUuuuuuuu

Shoulder? Doesn’t Clayborn have only one arm? Lol 

Just now, NeonDeion said:

Shoulder? Doesn’t Clayborn have only one arm? Lol 

Takk was/is a raw product having only 1 break out year, top off the fact that he had shoulder surgery after the combine and the way certain higher ranked players fell it worked out perfectly for us 

Rhodaric and NeonDeion like this

2 minutes ago, Dr Boom said:

Is it proper etiquette to call out doubters on this board??

Those that predicted Takk wouldn't amount to much because of his bend ability 

He's a power rusher with a good enough bend to get by. He doesn't need to be the bedmiewt guy in the world to be successful

Should've lined him up against Greg Robinson more often. He dominated him. If we had Vic that's where he would have played all of his snaps.

atljbo likes this

16 hours ago, Dr Boom said:

Is it proper etiquette to call out doubters on this board??

Those that predicted Takk wouldn't amount to much because of his bend ability 

Nah they are hiding. 

I've been trying to see if game 3 is the earliest any falcons rookie or free agent d end has sacked the qb. Did Vic do it vs the giants last year? If not it has to at least go back to Abe. Ray Edwards sucked and busterson took a couple years. That to me is potentially the stat of the day. 

On 9/25/2017 at 8:28 AM, Colin_Pernett said:

Should've lined him up against Greg Robinson more often. He dominated him. If we had Vic that's where he would have played all of his snaps.

I said that too ... I get that's the side Clayborn has to rush from but I think talk would have killed him all high.

Wagner is one of the better RTs in the league and I think dude held talk some

Xero likes this