Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FalconsAirMiles

Only Undefeated Team in the NFC

15 posts in this topic

And the only other team undefeated is KC, I said before the season that KC is the only team I dread us playing... Still is ... We are the best two teams in the league.. I thought that earlier and it's looking like that's the truth. Well , right now it's true.. I don't see that changing either..Not till the end of the season.. When we find out who's #1. :munch:

MilleniumFalcon likes this

39 minutes ago, Miller2Rison said:

KC vs Atlanta Super Bowl

I'd love that. KC is the only other team I root for every week (except when they play us) plus we both have tons of playmakers, but the media would hate it lol. Alex Smith vs. Matt Ryan.

Kung-Pow likes this

I wouldn't want to play KC in the SB, because the only thing worse that losing to Belichek is losing to Andy Reid....not saying we would automatically lose, mind you, just that I despise Andy Reid and hate losing to him.

sandtrap likes this

22 minutes ago, crimsonhawk said:

I wouldn't want to play KC in the SB, because the only thing worse that losing to Belichek is losing to Andy Reid....not saying we would automatically lose, mind you, just that I despise Andy Reid and hate losing to him.

I love Andy. I love that he's running a college offense that people keep saying can't work in the NFL and it's working brilliantly. He actually got an Alex Smith team to be fun to watch which is a dang miracle. 

It would be nice to have home field advantage in the new stadium.  If the Falcons can stay ahead of the rest of the conference in wins, we got it.

9 hours ago, JermareATL said:

I'd love that. KC is the only other team I root for every week (except when they play us) plus we both have tons of playmakers, but the media would hate it lol. Alex Smith vs. Matt Ryan.

To be honest,, For this year... I'd much rather play NE again than to play KC.. I believe KC is the 2nd best team in the NFL this year.. and NE 3rd. I do think we are the best team,, But if  our HC and OC can't figure out that we need to keep the run game at least 40% of our plays.?? They will blow it again this year. WE have to use our very sufficient run game with just the right mix.. If they don't fix what is in my mind. Our only weakness. Play calling is our down fall.. That is our only problem. And can be easily fixed if our HC can see that and make it happen.. No one will beat this team.. The very reason why we almost lost again yesterday was from this problem. Such an easy fix. I just don't understand them not seeing this???:huh:

Hmm, if we win more games than anyone else in the conference, we get home field advantage?  So that's how that works.

first take just said we might be the most overated.hate is bad. they just made cause we 3 and 0 and not named patriots or greenbay