OMG!!!!!!!!! A win is a win!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, fuego said:

This this was not the same as a ref calling a penalty. This was the correct call of a play made on a field that was called wrong to begin with.

It's not the call that gives me pause...he was short.  Where the ref's did intervene is that their getting the call wrong on the field cost Lions 8 seconds to try to get another play off.  I don't think they would have gotten it off but the 10 sec runoff made it moot. 

11 minutes ago, Monolith2001 said:

It's not the call that gives me pause...he was short.  Where the ref's did intervene is that their getting the call wrong on the field cost Lions 8 seconds to try to get another play off.  I don't think they would have gotten it off but the 10 sec runoff made it moot. 

Yeah, no way they would have called and gotten another play off. 

2 hours ago, Falconsin2012 said:

It's never as good as it seems, and never as bad.  It's a long season and you're still 2-1.  Chin up, bud.  

But hope to see you at 2-2 this time next week

Some reason I'm more optimistic going against the Patriots defense. At least their weakness is their front seven rather than their secondary. Hopefully our o-line gets a break.

Our defense against the Patriots? Meh. Probably will be a shootout if we get lucky enough to get to that point. Sadly, our D couldn't sustain against Peyton's zone-killing play-calling. Nothing we could've done about it except learn.

Kelvin Benjamin going down against the Saints killed us. Cam has no chemistry with anyone outside Kelvin and Olsen. But still can't excuse how bad Cam's been so far. Some of that needs to be fixed up fast.

Shula has also been predictable. Play-calling mostly runs under center, and pass out of shotgun. Complete mess. And we're barely using Curtis Samuel or any of our speed guys. 

Ugh. This loss hurts. We're better than that. But it is what it is. Hopefully it lights up some hot seats so this coaching staff gets right on it. 

1 minute ago, SamMills51 said:

Kudos to you guys for going 3-0, one of only two teams who are perfect so far. I would be weary of the Bills, but still expect you guys to do well against McDermott's zone scheme.

Tough loss for you guys, something is wrong with Cam, those mechanics look ROUGH. I'm not gonna kick you while your down even though I want to.. glad CMCC finally put up some numbers. Always tough to win division games no matter who's playing. 

Glad we've got a 3-0 conference game jump on everyone. I hate that our division games end the year though. Good luck the rest of the way