OMG!!!!!!!!! A win is a win!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, malak07 said:

My talking head says screw you Sanu and Coleman get your heads right both those ints on them ball right in your hands and you pop it up in air....

Coaching nor Defense didn't almost cost us game

I will give Coleman a break as it was an odd/forced ball that was thrown behind him.  You could make a case that Teco should have caught it or that a short quick throw should have been thrown better.  Sanu's ball should have been caught.

1 minute ago, tactician said:

Still feel like our offense is not quite as good as last year.

It's just some kinks we have to work out with a new OC. I like the offense, but we need to finish in the second half in the same strong manner that we begin in the first half. Let me tell you why I am confident. We saw the same thing with the offense exactly one year ago, I mean, it looked like the sky was falling losing to a Mike Smith-led defense .. . . yet we see how our season ended. . . 

15 minutes ago, SamMills51 said:

Bailed out two games lol.  Both Panthers & Falcons should be 1-2 tbh. You guys got bailed out big time.

Lions aren't even in the game without Coleman and Sanu dropping those catches that led to interceptions (leading to 10 points for the Lions and taking points away from the Falcons). I believe what you meant to say was that the Lions were bailed out to even still have a chance at the end. 

1 minute ago, Sidious said:

Defense only gave up 1 TD and 4 FGs. Great job!!! This win goes as one we should've lost like Ryan's 5 pick day against Arizona. 

I remember that game. . .  I agree. The defense did great today. To overcome this type of adversity: lose the TO battle by 3 turnovers, one of the TO is a pick six, another TO leads to a FG, and the third TO capping off a great drive that could've yielded a TD  (as least a FG) the way we were moving at will on that drive.

5 minutes ago, SamMills51 said:

Pretty obvious he's rusty. Worst game in a long time from him. Missing the reps and practice did him a number. 

@falconidae had a major point there.

Thanks. Sorry man, as a a falcons fans, really glad they lost, as a fellow football fan. I've seen way too many games like that from my team.

Looks like I was also right about Kalil.

11 minutes ago, Monolith2001 said:

I will give Coleman a break as it was an odd/forced ball that was thrown behind him.  You could make a case that Teco should have caught it or that a short quick throw should have been thrown better.  Sanu's ball should have been caught.

The Coleman pass was out in front of him and he did have his head turned looking at ball and while rushed pass and had lol pepper still a pro catches 9 out of 10 times

7 minutes ago, malak07 said:

The Coleman pass was out in front of him and he did have his head turned looking at ball and while rushed pass and had lol pepper still a pro catches 9 out of 10 times

I will need to watch the replay but as I saw it live, he had to hit the brakes hard to try to coral it.  It was only in front of him because he was doing his best to stop and catch.  Maybe on replay I will feel more like you.

Just watched and yeah it was more catch-able than I thought.  I would got 7 out of 10 as it was a little hard, a little high and a little behind but more Teco than MR2.

Edited by Monolith2001

45 minutes ago, SamMills51 said:

Bailed out two games lol.  Both Panthers & Falcons should be 1-2 tbh. You guys got bailed out big time.

How?? We sacked the Bears and stopped them and we stopped him short of the goal line today. 

Sounds like you're upset the Panthers elite offense and defense got **** on by the Saints today.