Guys need help on watching falcons

I just got screwed over with my directv.This P.O.S provider is in  a contract dispute with wxtx fox 54 . They have just took our local 54 off the air and now cant watch falcons. I live in columbus and was wondering if any online streams was available.I know gamepass but they say audio only..I dont know!!Any help is appreciated.

6 hours ago, falconjam said:

I just got screwed over with my directv.This P.O.S provider is in  a contract dispute with wxtx fox 54 . They have just took our local 54 off the air and now cant watch falcons. I live in columbus and was wondering if any online streams was available.I know gamepass but they say audio only..I dont know!!Any help is appreciated.

Go to http://satelliteguys.us and go to the directv forum and post your situation.

They may be able to guide you on changing your "service" address to Atlanta without actually moving. This would flip your locals from Columbus to Atlanta.

Just an option.

Edited by middlegatv

Are you talking about Columbus, Ga. or Columbus, OH?

1 minute ago, Jen said:

My husband and I were having issues with PlayStation Vue so last week we went and bought a 60 mile range antenna. 

No issues, HD quality. 

Definitely depends on your location though

Same here -- I'm in Columbus GA as well.. was using the fox sports go app to stream using a friends cable account login.. quality gets choppy at times.. drove me nuts.

Bought a $30 antenna, crystal clear HD quality of all the locals, CBS, NBC, Fox, etc.

1 hour ago, falconjam said:

thanks guys..my hoa doesnt allow outside antenna ..any inside antenna any good. so whats the census..reddit not good or infected with viruses.

Call direct TV and get a discounted rate for the NFL Sunday Ticket.  You don't want to go through this every week.  Plus streaming will either get jammed up, send blocker ads, or freeze on you.  

4 hours ago, dhayester said:

Same here -- I'm in Columbus GA as well.. was using the fox sports go app to stream using a friends cable account login.. quality gets choppy at times.. drove me nuts.

Bought a $30 antenna, crystal clear HD quality of all the locals, CBS, NBC, Fox, etc.

Do you pick up MeTv on that antenna?  I had a rural place vacation place on a lake in NC and I used antenna, they had some great channels on antenna TV. 

The antenna is inside and you can tape it to a window or something for optimal viewing.

I will caution this with the antenna. I live in Duluth and my TV wall faces the back of my house where I have heavy dense woods. I cannot get signal because of the foliage. Its that way even though I got the 60 mile range and there are towers everywhere around me. 

So I had to get PS Vue. I had sling but they dont have local channels. Youtube TV is the best but you need chromecast and its not available in all markets. I tested them all. Vue was the best for me.

2 minutes ago, RiseUpFalcs said:

The antenna is inside and you can tape it to a window or something for optimal viewing.

I will caution this with the antenna. I live in Duluth and my TV wall faces the back of my house where I have heavy dense woods. I cannot get signal because of the foliage. Its that way even though I got the 60 mile range and there are towers everywhere around me. 

So I had to get PS Vue. I had sling but they dont have local channels. Youtube TV is the best but you need chromecast and its not available in all markets. I tested them all. Vue was the best for me.

Do they have Bigfoot down there in Duluth?  

thanks guys..my hoa doesnt allow outside antenna ..any inside antenna any good. so whats the census..reddit not good or infected with viruses.

reddit is fine as long as you are somewhat internet savvy; using adblock and not clicking on possibly fake links

Edited by socalriseup