Futility Bowl Rams vs Niners thread

SkerFalcon8710

9 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

I had those balls.. I was one of the few to go 9ers lol. I went 16/16 last week.. figure I'll go 1/16 this week lol 

Balls eh? Don't know if you are married or not Sker...but if you wagered a lot of moola on the lowly 49ers,, she may just cut those 'balls' off.

:ninja::ninja::ninja:

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Waterjabbers said:

I pick against the niners every week, because Shanahan's ego cost me a glorious celebration, a parade, and a year of gloating.

I sincerely hope he goes 0-16 this year and I don't feel a bit bad for my extreme level of pettiness.  In my eyes he deserves every bit of it and maybe he'll learn to check his ego at the door next year.  

Yep the Niners and Shannanhan can suck off..I'll always hold a special hated for the niners organization for causing distraction at the worst possible time..you could tell Shannanhan was already gone with him losing the playbook..his mind wasn't where it needed to be..maybe if his head was right might have made better decisions that's night..and we don't have this conversation..so yeah I hope the niners lose every game for the next ten years for all I care.

12 hours ago, KendrickLamar GKMC Track11 said:

still an above average defense imo. 

They just gave up 39 points to a team that didn't score a TD in the first two games.  They looked awful last night. They were pushed around against the Skins too.  I guess we'll see.

Man that game delivered so much more than I thought it was going to.  It was an instant classic and one of the funnest non-Falcon games I have ever watched.  TNF needed that game.  Unfortunately, Triplett ruined it with that BS OPI call.  2 steps forward, 1 step back.

12 minutes ago, athell said:

Man that game delivered so much more than I thought it was going to.  It was an instant classic and one of the funnest non-Falcon games I have ever watched.  TNF needed that game.  Unfortunately, Triplett ruined it with that BS OPI call.  2 steps forward, 1 step back.

Agreed on all fronts........I only caught the 4th quarter on tv and that was very entertaining .....the opi call was dubious at best

7 hours ago, Vandy said:

Balls eh? Don't know if you are married or not Sker...but if you wagered a lot of moola on the lowly 49ers,, she may just cut those 'balls' off.

:ninja::ninja::ninja:

O I didn't bet money.. does it look like I wanted castration? No no my friend I'm talking about our yahoo pick em lol I don't intentionally burn money bro lol

2 hours ago, Peyton said:

They just gave up 39 points to a team that didn't score a TD in the first two games.  They looked awful last night. They were pushed around against the Skins too.  I guess we'll see.

Wade Philips is the DC. Not Shanahan. I understand he's the headcoach, but Wade Philips is responsible for their defense. 

3 minutes ago, KendrickLamar GKMC Track11 said:

Wade Philips is the DC. Not Shanahan. I understand he's the headcoach, but Wade Philips is responsible for their defense. 

Wade Phillips was the DC here when the Falcons had the worst defense in the NFL.  He is capable of putting out a bad product. 

4 hours ago, athell said:

Ayy I'm happy with the call. Got me some extra cash.

Edited by Yo_Lover

3 hours ago, Peyton said:

Wade Phillips was the DC here when the Falcons had the worst defense in the NFL.  He is capable of putting out a bad product. 

What are you talking about? Phillips was Falcons DC in 2002 and 2003 and the 2002 defense was pretty freaking good. The only reason the 2003 defense sucked was because they were on the field FOREVER because the offense was one of the worst offenses known to man.