Futility Bowl Rams vs Niners thread

SkerFalcon8710

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I soooo wanted to pick the 9ers tonight but I dont have the balls.  I really like the way that defense played vs. the Seahawks.  They are really rough up front with that line and the secondary keeps everything in front of them so they force teams to grind out drives.

I really like what Saleh, their defensive coordinator, is doing.  

They even ran the ball pretty well up in Seattle.  Unfortunately... Brian Hoyer.

1 minute ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

I soooo wanted to pick the 9ers tonight but I dont have the balls.  I really like the way that defense played vs. the Seahawks.  They are really rough up front with that line and the secondary keeps everything in front of them so they force teams to grind out drives.

I really like what Saleh, their defensive coordinator, is doing.  

They even ran the ball pretty well up in Seattle.  Unfortunately... Brian Hoyer.

I had those balls.. I was one of the few to go 9ers lol. I went 16/16 last week.. figure I'll go 1/16 this week lol 

1 minute ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Niners stadium looks about half full.. then again it's rush hour in SF.. good job nfl schedulers lol

This is going to be an excellent game...i dont know what you talking about..i love watching old games Steve Young...Terrell Owens...Marshall Faulk...Torey Holt....this gone be good..

Oh wait....this is a live game....nevermind...:ninja:

1 minute ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

I was just about to second guess myself.. and then Brian Hoyer went Brian Hoyer on the first play..

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL !!!!

Yeah, I was going to say you jinxed him, but Hoyer just Hoyered the most Hoyer thing that has ever been Hoyered. 

So, not your fault. 

1 minute ago, Falcan Moore said:

Rams have a shot at winning that division imho. Said that to everyone at work and got laughed at...but imho the Seahawks are a .500 team at best, the 49ers are at least a couple years away, and the Cardinals are awful without DJ. 9-7 could win that division.

Or 7-9 just like 2011 lol