Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mashburn*Fibonacci

Matt Ryan is about to break another record

30 posts in this topic

Must consecutive touchdowns without an interception. Ryan is currently at 23. And the person who holds the record is Tom Brady with being 25. 

Edit: I'll be banning myself for entire week. I'm very sorry everyone for jinxing us..... I am very glad that we won. 

Edited by mashburn*Fibonacci

I think Brady's is 26.  But I think the record only counts regular season games, not Playoff games.  Ryan's streak includes the Playoffs.  I'm not entirely sure about it having to be in the regular season.  

Just now, pzummo said:

I think Brady's is 26.  But I think the record only counts regular season games, not Playoff games.  Ryan's streak includes the Playoffs.  I'm not entirely sure about it having to be in the regular season.  

It is far harder to do it in the playoffs. I’m sure the record will count. Even if Ryan just ties, he should get the tiebreak of playoff game increased difficulty. Brady did it playing the patsy teams in his division. 

PokerSteve and roguebeaver like this

2 hours ago, pzummo said:

Meaning Ryan's is much more impressive, as it includes SEA, GB and NE (two top 5 defenses)

no reason for it to need to be ref season only. Preseason is all that would be dismissed.

PokerSteve likes this

2 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Must consecutive touchdowns without an interception. Ryan is currently at 23. And the person who holds the record is Tom Brady with being 25. 

Just want a freakin Lombardi!!! Rest all can shove it!! 

papachaz likes this

2 hours ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Matt Ryan's game log for the past 9 games:

22 touchdowns, 0 interceptions.  74% completion and 120 passer rating.

4 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Matt Ryan's game log for the past 9 games:

22 touchdowns, 0 interceptions.  74% completion and 120 passer rating.

2017 - 18 season goal = Lombardi

Nothing else distracts Matty Ice!

Falconsin2012 likes this

4 hours ago, pzummo said:

NFL mentioned it. 

13 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

Meaning Ryan's is much more impressive, as it includes SEA, GB and NE (two top 5 defenses)

no reason for it to need to be ref season only. Preseason is all that would be dismissed.

If it were a real record, it would definitely not include playoffs.  But it's not something that is actually in the record books, just something for people to talk about, so sure....

14 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

I'll be banning myself for entire week. I'm very sorry everyone for jinxing us..... I am very glad that we won. 

Just post threads about records that Buffalo is about to break.  We needed a thread this week mentioning Detroit's kicker Prater and him being near the 50+ FG record.