Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Yesterday when doing pictures of him at CHOA was amazing. Of course what all they did for the children. But Sanu remembered everyone's name, even mine. I told him at the start of the day and didn't mention it again. But he made a point when he was leaving to reply back to me with using my name. 

 

Yes I consider that as big thing to do when you are running a business or representing one. But it also showed me Sanu has an amazing memory. I wonder if he memorizes the plays of what everyone else is suppose to do. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dirtybird3 said:

I was for the Sanu signing since day one, but I had no idea of the personality. He is why Gabriel is expendable. The only person I'd pay to keep vs 'next man up' is Sanu. Turbos speed can be replaced, bean talk energy can't be.. 

Speed cam be replaced, but not everyone with speed sticks in the NFL. The Gabriel situation is just like when we all though Alford would be gone. Gabriel will stick on a team friendly deal. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dirtybird3 said:

I was for the Sanu signing since day one, but I had no idea of the personality. He is why Gabriel is expendable. The only person I'd pay to keep vs 'next man up' is Sanu. Turbos speed can be replaced, bean talk energy can't be.. 

Gabriel will stay. My hope atleast. He loves it here so he should take a team friendly deal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, stizz said:

Speed cam be replaced, but not everyone with speed sticks in the NFL. The Gabriel situation is just like when we all though Alford would be gone. Gabriel will stick on a team friendly deal. 

 

18 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Gabriel will stay. My hope atleast. He loves it here so he should take a team friendly deal.

I don't want him to leave I love him here too don't get me wrong.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Beast-N-Da-Sheetz said:

Can't believe I wanted Travis Benjamin and Marvin Jones over this guy last off season.

Guilty as charged. Same here and really glad we got Mo now.  Dude is a freakin' player and a fine addition. He has quickly become a major cog in this offense.  I'm starting to think this guy was a steal now. Loved the "Mo" back offensive play that Sark put in the other night.  Gotta see some "Mo" of that and maybe a bomb to MR2 in the end zone for a TD.  How much fun would that be? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...