#1ATLFALCONSFAN

The Bucs Schedule

52 posts in this topic

Looks effortless. I know anything can happen, but they must have one of the easiest strength of schedules in the league. Though they do have to play us twice

wk 2 Bears

wk 3 @ Vikings

wk 4 Giants

wk 5 Patriots

wk 6 @ Cardinals

wk 7 @ Bills

wk 8 Panthers

wk 9 @ Saints

wk 10 Jets

wk 11 @ Dolphins

wk 12 @ Falcons

wk 13 @ Packers

wk 14 Lions

wk 15 Falcons

wk 16 @ Panthers

wk 17 Saints

Our wk 15 matchup with them should be very interesting and may decide the division

SEP 24
1:00PM ET

ATVIKINGS

OCT 01
4:05PM ET

GIANTS

OCT 05
8:25PM ET

PATRIOTS

OCT 15
4:05PM ET

ATCARDINA

Edited by #1ATLFALCONSFAN
osiruz likes this

We play the same teams as them, except they get Vikings/Giants, while we get Seahawks/Cowboys.  And they have to face the Falcons twice, while we get it easier with the Bucs twice ;).

Not too scared of the Seahawks or Cowboys based on how they've looked so far.

EDIT:  They get Cardinals instead, not Vikings.

Yeah 16 straight games makes it the most difficult schedule in the NFC. Add to that playing us twice, and the fact that they hae pretty much the same schedule as us, makes it more difficult than our own imo. They have a talented roster but have falcons' sloppy seconds as coaching staff, and at rb.

Edited by ATLSlobberKnockers

6 minutes ago, PK Manley said:

We play the same teams as them, except they get Vikings/Giants, while we get Seahawks/Cowboys.  And they have to face the Falcons twice, while we get it easier with the Bucs twice ;).

Not too scared of the Seahawks or Cowboys based on how they've looked so far.

True, and I wouldn't say we should be scared of the Seahawks or Cowboy's I just think they're better teams than the Vikings (strong defense, offense not so much) and certainly the Giants

4 minutes ago, #1ATLFALCONSFAN said:

True, and I wouldn't say we should be scared of the Seahawks or Cowboy's I just think they're better teams than the Vikings (strong defense, offense not so much) and certainly the Giants

Yeah, and actually I just realized that it's Cardinals and Giants, not Vikings.  Regardless, it's maybe slightly easier, but not much different than our schedule, and they have to deal with us.

Hardly one of the easiest schedules in the league.

#1ATLFALCONSFAN likes this

20 minutes ago, middlegatv said:

Same schedule except they play the crappy Giants and the average Cardinals while we play the overrated Cowboys and no-offense Seahawks.

Winnable games for both teams, but easier for them. One maybe two games usually decides a division (unless you're in the AFC East lol)

20 minutes ago, Caddieman said:

Weeks 11 through 16 is going to kill them. That stretch ain't no joke!

Yeah they are going to be the walking wounded if they do make the play offs that's Storm really messed them up..but better them suffer than us.

33 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Not as easy as y'all are making it out to be. The Giants look horrible now, but they could easily beat the Bucs. Far from a cake walk

that's what I was thinking, that schedule ain't that easy. and heck we got an early bye week so we got 12 straight games down the stretch.

tl;dr likes this

I count up to 9 "loseable" games and it is tough stretch late w/o a bye week also. We handle our business against them and we should be just fine.

Also we play them on a Thursday Night game late so both of us have a "mini-bye" down the stretch.  Made me feel a lot better about our week 5 bye.

7 hours ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I honestly don't care about anything other than who the Falcons play this week....next week...and so on....as long as we take care of our business...everything else takes care of itself...

This is the case! 

We are so use to chasing and catching up to others but folks... We are the team every one else is chasing and we need to get over not feeling that way! 

Falcons go out and play the way they are suppose to and we are the feared team they measure themselves against.

1 hour ago, trashmetalx said:

Also we play them on a Thursday Night game late so both of us have a "mini-bye" down the stretch.  Made me feel a lot better about our week 5 bye.

We play the following Monday night after the Thursday night game as well, so it'll be 11-days between games.