Got my seats from Ga Dome today

Tandy

3 minutes ago, rogueleadersf said:

I'm as nostalgic as the next guy or gal, but not to the tune of $600!!!

You should go to the site where they are auctioning off the rest of the stuff.  Someone has already bid over $1000 for the Julio Jones name tag over the locker!

40 minutes ago, Tandy said:

You should go to the site where they are auctioning off the rest of the stuff.  Someone has already bid over $1000 for the Julio Jones name tag over the locker!

I'm 99% sure you get the full locker minus the folding chair.  

Julio Jones' Locker, includes Name Tag as photo'd. Does NOT include Chair. Removed from Falcons Home Locker Room at Georgia Dome after 2017 NFC Championship Game. / This item includes Georgia Dome Authentication Tag

original.jpg

32 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

Yeah what's with that? Shouldn't they be hung in the MB Dome?

It shouldn't make anyone sick, they've set up a ROH outside the stadium with a walk around podium for each player and the Championship banners and simply not being added to the new stadium at this time.  As a multi-team and multipurpose stadium the LED pillar will be used to represent the current matchup or theme.  When the United are at home it's truly the United themed stadium, same for the Falcons.  

Also, there should only be one banner that matters, Division championships without Super Bowl wins ring hollow at times. 

caps-banners.jpg

The Caps have a lot of NOTHING to show for  all of their banners.  (and yes I'm a Caps fan) 

2 hours ago, aerosmith67 said:

It shouldn't make anyone sick, they've set up a ROH outside the stadium

Well I've already posted I think the ROH outside is a joke and the championship banners may not have a Super Bowl championship but they are who we are. The banners that hung in the Dome are part of the franchise history, not something to be sold to the highest bidder. At the very least call the player and see if they want them. 

2 hours ago, aerosmith67 said:

It shouldn't make anyone sick, they've set up a ROH outside the stadium with a walk around podium for each player and the Championship banners and simply not being added to the new stadium at this time.  As a multi-team and multipurpose stadium the LED pillar will be used to represent the current matchup or theme.  When the United are at home it's truly the United themed stadium, same for the Falcons.  

Also, there should only be one banner that matters, Division championships without Super Bowl wins ring hollow at times. 

caps-banners.jpg

The Caps have a lot of NOTHING to show for  all of their banners.  (and yes I'm a Caps fan) 

I disagree with all of this. Conference championship banners are important. The ROH being IN the new stadium is important. This is the Falcons stadium that college teams and the united RENT from Blank and the Falcons. It's not equally theirs. 

15 hours ago, Falcanuck said:

I disagree with all of this. Conference championship banners are important. The ROH being IN the new stadium is important. This is the Falcons stadium that college teams and the united RENT from Blank and the Falcons. It's not equally theirs. 

Seeing that Blank owns the United I disagree, the United will play more frequently in MBS.  The ROH is already outside of MBS and looks nice.   Conference Championships are great, but without Super Bowl win or in the case I pointed out with the Caps a Cup, they lose meaning.  

15 hours ago, notthatcool said:

Well I've already posted I think the ROH outside is a joke and the championship banners may not have a Super Bowl championship but they are who we are. The banners that hung in the Dome are part of the franchise history, not something to be sold to the highest bidder. At the very least call the player and see if they want them. 

How many of these really matter?   1. 

9029928_298ec2ad9f.jpg

I always think its cool when I go to a new arena and see the banners in the rafters.  I don't care is its a divisional, final four, finals appearance, or conference title.  It is part of their history.    

I'm not condoning what the Colts did...

Image result for colts banners

But if you win a conference or division you have every right to display that title.  I think the Braves, Hawks and Falcons do/did it very tastefully.  

Back to the OP,  I got my seats today, and they are beat to crap. I expected  them to be dirty and taken apart,  but they pried off cupholders,  cut Bolt heads off and gouged the heck out of one of the number plates with a screwdriver. I'm pretty pixxed about them actually  being damaged.  Seven months and $600 for that. 

1 hour ago, jonnyblooz said:

Back to the OP,  I got my seats today, and they are beat to crap. I expected  them to be dirty and taken apart,  but they pried off cupholders,  cut Bolt heads off and gouged the heck out of one of the number plates with a screwdriver. I'm pretty pixxed about them actually  being damaged.  Seven months and $600 for that. 

That sucks.  Wonder what kind of customer service this salvage company has.