Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brewman

Animated Falcon video at Packer Game

45 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, brewman said:

Halo board is so bright my phone's camera can't handle it, and washes out.

I know I keep trying to find a good video of it - but nothing even comes remotely close.  

I realize we are not going to get anything near the sound or site of it all over the halo in the stadium - but man - I would love to see the original anyway - just so everyone could see just how freakin' amazing it was!

1 hour ago, brewman said:

Halo board is so bright my phone's camera can't handle it, and washes out.

May have to turn the exposure down. That stadium looks pretty bright in general so it shouldn't affect the rest of the picture too much.

Anyway, dig the transformer falcon video. 

20 minutes ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

So many empty seats. You can't convince me that was all people just walking around the stadium.

All 3 levels have a huge overlook that tons of people were standing at throughout the game. all seats were filled by kickoff but at halftime with such a big lead it definitely started to empty and people began just wandering around the concourse areas. 

Edited by PriMeTiiMe

That is extremely impressive & I'm watching a phone vid via afmb.  If you're a visitor at our stadium you cannot walk away without being dumbfounded by that live experience!  

The sky is the limit on what they can feature now on that incredible halo!  

Wish I could see that in person gentlemen!

1 hour ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

So many empty seats. You can't convince me that was all people just walking around the stadium.

The video played probably 10 minutes before actual kickoff, and lots of people still getting their food and drinks.  Also, if you haven't been to the stadium It's tough to appreciate the amount of space where people can watch the game without being in their seats.

If you've been to Turner Field or Sun Trust Park and think about the areas in the outfield where people can be at a bar and watch baseball, then imagine 6-8 bar areas like that on every level in the Benz + the areas in front of the window on the city.

Edited by brewman

1 hour ago, brewman said:

The video played probably 10 minutes before actual kickoff, and lots of people still getting their food and drinks.  Also, if you haven't been to the stadium It's tough to appreciate the amount of space where people can watch the game without being in their seats.

If you've been to Turner Field or Sun Trust Park and think about the areas in the outfield where people can be at a bar and watch baseball, then imagine 6-8 bar areas like that on every level in the Benz + the areas in front of the window on the city.

My friend was at the game and said there were a lot of empty seats through out the game. It also looked like that on TV as well. There were probably a good bit of people walking around but it just wasn't a good look.

3 hours ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

The game was a sellout. Are you suggesting that people bought tickets and didnt show up for the inaugural game at the stadium? Had you actually been there, you would know how ridiculous that is.

11 minutes ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

My friend was at the game and said there were a lot of empty seats through out the game. It also looked like that on TV as well. There were probably a good bit of people walking around but it just wasn't a good look.

Probably because you weren't there.  Way to go, you ruined our opening.

ADAMSVILLE GYM and esmithidoc like this