Stoic

TRUTH! HOW MANY FALCONS HOME GAMES HAVE YOU BEEN TO?

69 posts in this topic

35 year fan....I have been to 1 Falcon home game....left early because I didn't want to see them lose.....Abe strips Cam...FG...we win.....I watched it peeking thru the tinted windows after I left the Dome.....I saw our Birds in Indy DESTROY the Colts 31-7...but that doesn't count. 

26 year fan

1. I went during the 06 season when we lost to the cowboys on a Saturday night game. Romo had just arrived on the scene and I remember TO and  Meangelo Hall getting into it. Only time I ever saw Vick play live.

2. 2010 season when we beat the 49ers. It was the game where Matt threw a pick to Nate Clements?, but Roddy ran him down and forced the fumble to allow us to kick the game winner.

3. 2012 where we picked off Peyton 3 times to start the game.

4. Again in 2012 when we barely held off the Raiders with Asante's pick 6. I'm really glad we don't play down to our competition anymore. 

5. Last year in 2016 when we beat the Cards. I left that game believing we were contenders. Our coverage was tighter and our rookies were starting to fill their zones.

6. Last but not least, I was there last night!! One of the best nights I can ever remember and plan on going back later this year. 

Slappywhite likes this

Fan since I was 5 or 6 years old. Saw my first live game at the Georgia Dome in 2010 for my 1 year anniversary with my now wife. We beat the bengals 

next year watched at FedEx field when we beat the skins then 2 seasons ago at MetLife when we beat the Giants. 

Oh, and I live in CT by the way! 

80 ish plus 4 playoff games. When my wife and I got married, she bought me nosebleed single game seats for my birthday. After that season we bought season tickets and never looked back. Throw in some away games as well. My wife and I try to getting 1 away game per year as well.

Edited by FalconFan1st

33 minutes ago, Stoic said:

35 year fan....I have been to 1 Falcon home game....left early because I didn't want to see them lose.....Abe strips Cam...FG...we win.....I watched it peeking thru the tinted windows after I left the Dome.....I saw our Birds in Indy DESTROY the Colts 31-7...but that doesn't count. 

Live in Iowa so it's tough for me. I have been never seen them in Atlanta nor been there. Went to 2 road games. watched them in Minnesota and in Dallas. I Have my tickets bought to Mercedes Benz this season vs. Dallas and I cannot frigging wait. 

3 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

250 + family had season tix and in the gov  employ forever .... in a one form or another ! 

Dang RB you and your family are so lucky! I'll be there when I can! Rep us!

roguebeaver likes this

Two home games. Fan since I was a kid in 1998 as I had a brother inlaw get me into the Falcons during their run. Was just a small town high school fan child before that...

60 plus home games, a couple in panty town.  Was fortunate enough to go to at least 1 game a year as a kid (85-97) had season tickets for a while (2004-2010)  probably been to 20 plus home games living out of state.

19 minutes ago, DirtybyrdGA said:

Just 2, I saw the white shoes Johnson hail Mary game. (We were on the concourse, when he scored) and some game in the 1992 season.

There is no such thing as a Hail Mary, this is Atlanta, It's BIG BEN!

Anyways, I would say in upwards of 60+ between all three Venues.

Plus A few trips down to Stinky Town! 

Slappywhite and Tim Mazetti like this

Three games, all wins.

1st one was a few years ago against the Bengals. Was an amazing shootout. 2nd and 3rd were against Tampa and Carolina. I'd love to go again, but it's a little out of price range these days.