My biggest complaint with the halo board is that you have to look pretty high up if you are near field level.  It is super high quality and very bright though - maybe too bright as some others have mentioned.  It has been toned down a bit since preseason.  The Home Depot ads definitely gave the entire field an orange glow during preseason games, and I didn't notice that last night.

It will mess with you mentally! Trans fixation...watch the game live or on the halo?! Or, I dunno.

Then you see the ghostly like falcon things floating all about!!!! Like trash bags floating...

Not to mention the loud as heii train whistle!!! What the heck is that all about, or was it a...I don't know.

i was there, or was I....my bank account says I was. 

1 hour ago, roguebeaver said:

It will mess with you mentally! Trans fixation...watch the game live or on the halo?! Or, I dunno.

Then you see the ghostly like falcon things floating all about!!!! Like trash bags floating...

Not to mention the loud as heii train whistle!!! What the heck is that all about, or was it a...I don't know.

That made me LOL...good one

I'll be at the Miami game. Can't wait!!

2 hours ago, roguebeaver said:

Was wondering about the train too lol

Maybe it's the Poundtown express coming through 

57 minutes ago, Tryonis said:

Yeah where did that train horn come from? I didn't notice it in preseason.

This is unoffical, but Tech uses a train whistle for big scores, critical first downs and the like. Atlanta United who also likes to run with the Terminus themes adopted it when they played at Bobby Dodd for goals and they broke it out for the big 70k game on Saturday in the new stadium.

Seems like it was such a hit they're maybe keeping it for the Falcons 

7 minutes ago, AF89 said:

This is unoffical, but Tech uses a train whistle for big scores, critical first downs and the like. Atlanta United who also likes to run with the Terminus themes adopted it when they played at Bobby Dodd for goals and they broke it out for the big 70k game on Saturday in the new stadium.

Yep and they do the Golden Spike. 
Image result for atlanta united golden spike Arthur Blank

2 minutes ago, AF89 said:

This is unoffical, but Tech uses a train whistle for big scores, critical first downs and the like. Atlanta United who also likes to run with the Terminus themes adopted it wheb they played at Bobby Dodd for goals and they broke it out for the big 70k game on Saturday I'm new stadium.

not gonna argue with evil Morty, 

Yeah, the board is pretty amazing. Went to the United game, were sitting on the wrong side of the aisle between us and the action of the game, people kept walking by, so I started just watching on the halo board and was perfectly content. You can see from the backside, it is actually about 4-5 stories tall.

It was not too bright except for one of the ads that made us look it was so blindingly bright. I suspect that may be intentional, as lame as that is, but pretty amazing otherwise.

17 minutes ago, Domed Outter said:

A couple of ads are too bright, otherwise no complaints. 

To be honest if you're lower tier you won't need the screen much, if at all.

Loved the Game Of Thrones bit which was as the players were leaving the field at the half?

Game of Thrones bit? What happened?