Do we bring in Freeney??

I think bringing Freeny back and putting Beasley on IR designated to return would be a great move but not for the reasons you would think.  Vic Beasley flourished under Freeney tuteledge and so would Takk in my opinión.  It would also alloe JTerius to learn from one of the best in practice.  I think a Freeny signing would be extremely helpful right now.

3 minutes ago, lostnmexico said:

I think bringing Freeny back and putting Beasley on IR designated to return would be a great move but not for the reasons you would think.  Vic Beasley flourished under Freeney tuteledge and so would Takk in my opinión.  It would also alloe JTerius to learn from one of the best in practice.  I think a Freeny signing would be extremely helpful right now.

How much time is Vic expected to miss?  I know the NFL allows 2 players to come back off of IR, but is the rule still in place that they have to spend 8 weeks on the list before they're eligible to return?

6 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

How much time is Vic expected to miss?  I know the NFL allows 2 players to come back off of IR, but is the rule still in place that they have to spend 8 weeks on the list before they're eligible to return?

Right. VB expected to miss 4 weeks. 

I like the idea of bringing freeney back now, especially as brittle Clay historically has been.. Brian Hill is expendable to PS to make that happen.

5 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I love the idea of the young guys getting opportunities, but we saw the pass rush with Beasley out last night. It didn't look as good. Hopefully someone uses the next game to Rise Up

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed.  They guys they have are grinders.  No one has that dynamism off the edge like Vic.  I think Takk could evolve into a terror to bookend with Vic, but he's still a pup.

7 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed.  They guys they have are grinders.  No one has that dynamism off the edge like Vic.  I think Takk could evolve into a terror to bookend with Vic, but he's still a pup.

I'm not expecting anything from Takk this year, except to get out and make mistakes. Maybe Reed or Clayborn will get it done, but who knows. We need our star.

1 hour ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

It's 6 weeks.

For that reason, I highly doubt that we do this. Unless we are pretty **** positive he's out at least that much, it'd be a bad move, when you want your top guy back the first game that he's able.