Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ket222

how badly is beasely injured?

Just now, RandomFan said:

The bad thing about a hamstring is if you don't give it enough time to really heal up, you can re-injure it again very easily and have to miss a whole lot more time.

The Falcons will likely rest him through the bye week. And they should. They can win these next 2 without Vic. They need Vic healthy for New England and Dallas

14 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

The Falcons will likely rest him through the bye week. And they should. They can win these next 2 without Vic. They need Vic healthy for New England and Dallas

Agree. Hope it is just a pulled hammy

1 hour ago, droopy1592 said:

Hamstring can be pulled (best case) or graded tear (worst).  Based one what I saw he wasn’t limping terribly. 2-6 weeks. 

We could be counting our blessings with an early bye if you time table is correct.

26 minutes ago, MilleniumFalcon said:

Who knows, he was walking fine on the sideline though. Hopefully Schraeder is back from the concussion for the Lions.

Hamstring injuries aren't like that though. I tore my hamstring in half before and I could walk fine. It's only when I tried to make a sudden motion or running that it bothered me. I'm kinda concerned.

1 minute ago, Jpowers said:

Hamstring injuries aren't like that though. I tore my hamstring in half before and I could walk fine. It's onlh when I tried to make a sudden motion or running that it bothered me. I'm kinda concerned.

If it were torn, would he miss the season?