Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ket222

how badly is beasely injured?

23 posts in this topic

Just now, RandomFan said:

The bad thing about a hamstring is if you don't give it enough time to really heal up, you can re-injure it again very easily and have to miss a whole lot more time.

The Falcons will likely rest him through the bye week. And they should. They can win these next 2 without Vic. They need Vic healthy for New England and Dallas

14 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

The Falcons will likely rest him through the bye week. And they should. They can win these next 2 without Vic. They need Vic healthy for New England and Dallas

Agree. Hope it is just a pulled hammy

Just now, spanish_falcon said:

Agree. Hope it is just a pulled hammy

I hope so too. He got up pretty quickly and was walking around on the sidelines. For all we know they kept him out to play it safe. I have a feeling he's ok. Might be a game or 2

1 hour ago, droopy1592 said:

Hamstring can be pulled (best case) or graded tear (worst).  Based one what I saw he wasn’t limping terribly. 2-6 weeks. 

We could be counting our blessings with an early bye if you time table is correct.

26 minutes ago, MilleniumFalcon said:

Who knows, he was walking fine on the sideline though. Hopefully Schraeder is back from the concussion for the Lions.

Hamstring injuries aren't like that though. I tore my hamstring in half before and I could walk fine. It's only when I tried to make a sudden motion or running that it bothered me. I'm kinda concerned.

1 minute ago, Jpowers said:

Hamstring injuries aren't like that though. I tore my hamstring in half before and I could walk fine. It's onlh when I tried to make a sudden motion or running that it bothered me. I'm kinda concerned.

If it were torn, would he miss the season?