Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DMT11

Wow stadium half full

43 posts in this topic

Thought this one would sell out, seems the fans are selling more seats than it was looking like online, way way too many packers here

The lower levels are about half full I guess that should be expected at 45k, still this is opening night I'm usually a homer bit expected a better turnout, 

2 hours ago, shock said:

Also a lot of those people are out of their seats enjoying the game from the other areas. It's going to be misleading. 

I feel like they should sell a whole bunch of random standing room only seats to people so people can both enjoy the seats as well as other amenities. 

2 hours ago, FenixFalcon said:

More miserable than the Georgia heat? Lol don't think so.

I travel there often. Between November and April is like serving at Castle Black there. Their daylight hours in December equals less than eight. It's like being a vampire. Why do you think they eat so much cheese and sausage - washed down by beer? They're miserable. They're a drinking town with a football problem. 

birdsnflight, rugger8 and octoslash like this

8 minutes ago, TSprings said:

I feel like they should sell a whole bunch of random standing room only seats to people so people can both enjoy the seats as well as other amenities. 

They do general admissions for Atlanta United, not sure if they do it for the Falcons.  Some buddies and I did it yesterday to go see the new stadium for cheap yesterday.  It was pretty freaking amazing.

1 hour ago, DMT11 said:

The lower levels are about half full I guess that should be expected at 45k, still this is opening night I'm usually a homer bit expected a better turnout, 

You are seriously just making crap up.  The game was sold out.  There were 71,000 fans there and at least 90% of them were wearing black and red.

Why are you talking out your rear?

1 hour ago, Beef said:

You are seriously just making crap up.  The game was sold out.  There were 71,000 fans there and at least 90% of them were wearing black and red.

This. 

Stadium was full of Red and black. I honestly was expecting more GB fans but surprisingly there weren't many inside and out. 

Anytime they tried a "go pack go" chant it's was quickly drowned out by boos and rise up. 

A lot of folks did clear out by the 3rd. 

Some dbag and his gf were walking around randomly sitting in sections where there were empty seats collecting the inaugural hats. They got busted eventually by the security staff with like 20 hats a piece. After handing them over, they got back up and started going up and down the aisles looking for extra hats again. I can only imagine they were looking to sell them on ebay later. Smh...

Flying Falcon likes this

6 hours ago, Beef said:

I didn't look full while watching TV.  

10 hours ago, DMT11 said:

Thought this one would sell out, seems the fans are selling more seats than it was looking like online, way way too many packers here

That's why stadiums are built with a HOME SIDE and a VISITOR'S SIDE. And there weren't nearly as many packer fans as there were in the dome for the NFCC game. And watching their faces as the Falcon's destroyed them makes a game that much more fun! 

10 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

Packers have always traveled well. Good lord we get this thread every single time we play them. 

Not every time. Before 1990, nobody even had a computer. And in the 70s and 80s most of their fans wore paper bags over their heads.

Yo_Lover likes this