Flawlessly called opening drive by Sark.

oxygencube

Just now, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Great first drive, but careful.  Anybody can script an opener.  It's when you get into the meat of the game and start making adjustments is where it's at.

Sure.. but was scripted much better than week 1. 

Not sure yet what happend second drive but looked like Coleman got the play wrong, can't put that on Sark. 

4 minutes ago, oxygencube said:

Sure.. but was scripted much better than week 1. 

Not sure yet what happend second drive but looked like Coleman got the play wrong, can't put that on Sark. 

Opener of week 1 was well put together, too.  Just got bogged down with goal to go.

I actually thought the second drive was well thought out too.  Execution issues popped up again, like you pointed out.

Was I the only one who caught how frustrated Sark was when he was calling some of the plays. At 1st I thought he was having problems with the head-set. when they showed it a second time I was like "what's going on here". Hate to start "this" conversation but, it was like Matt was overruling him on the call. Maybe they have an agreement but, it was weird.

7 minutes ago, The O.D.B said:

Was I the only one who caught how frustrated Sark was when he was calling some of the plays. At 1st I thought he was having problems with the head-set. when they showed it a second time I was like "what's going on here". Hate to start "this" conversation but, it was like Matt was overruling him on the call. Maybe they have an agreement but, it was weird.

Maybe he just didn't like the looks the D was giving him or he'd sent the call / formation in and not like the personal they matched up with.. at the end of the game him and Ryan were getting along just fine and shove hand. Please don't drum up drama that isn't there.

5 hours ago, FalconFan1st said:

Where was Matt throwing??? That was odd

His rb ran the wrong way. He was throwing it away. He went to hand it off left, and the back was already past his right side. He was throwing it away. My wife missed it, then asked the same thing when she watched the replay on the jumbotron (I guess thats what you still call it, lol).

2 hours ago, The O.D.B said:

saw the same thing...not sure, but it was weird