RandomFan

Dal vs Den - Mia vs LAC - NYJ vs Oak - 49ers vs Sea

236 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Game day thread for the late afternoon games. Let's go Denver, spank those overrated Cowturds.

Do you want the seahawks to lose too ??

1 minute ago, caponine said:

Do you want the seahawks to lose too ??

Don't really care. I don't hate them...but the Cowpukes...that's another story.

papachaz likes this

3 minutes ago, SamMills51 said:

Seeing Cowturds getting handled by the Broncos turd offense is a beautiful sight to see

Hey Sammy, I've adopted the philosophy of "Just win, baby" after what happened to us in the SB last season. I don't care about style points anymore.

So though your offense was blah and you've probably lost Olsen for most if not all the season, your team did win.

Just like tonight I don't care if we win 6-3 or 50-49, just win.

SamMills51 and papachaz like this

1 minute ago, middlegatv said:

The master guru's offense still looking like straight garbage for SF.

That's what happens in the NFL when your personnel is subpar. But sure, keep acting like the guy that orchestrated the 7th best offense of all time doesn't know what he's doing...

5 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

That's what happens in the NFL when your personnel is subpar. But sure, keep acting like the guy that orchestrated the 7th best offense of all time doesn't know what he's doing...

Valid point but I'm mocking the talking heads who insinuate that it was all him and we'll go down the toilet without him.

Edited by middlegatv

1 minute ago, RandomFan said:

It was confluence of different things that lead to last years offense, coaching, personnel, opposition, etc.  Things change from year to year.  The only thing fans need to ask for is consistency.  Not breaking records or being the best year in and year out does not mean there is no consistency.  Playing smart, sound football and not making many mistakes is what should be expected.  This generally leads to more wins than losses.  That's how the Patriots have won a lot of games over the past 16 years.

papachaz likes this

1 minute ago, jeebus said:

It was confluence of different things that lead to last years offense, coaching, personnel, opposition, etc.  Things change from year to year.  The only thing fans need to ask for is consistency.  Not breaking records or being the best year in and year out does not mean there is no consistency.  Playing smart, sound football and not making many mistakes is what should be expected.  This generally leads to more wins than losses.  That's how the Patriots have won a lot of games over the past 16 years.

Which has absolutely nothing to do regarding the insinuation that Kyle doesn't know what he's doing with an offense.

To be fair, if the Rams suddenly turned into a bona fide NFL team with a winning record, the coliseum would fill up.  I mean, that is not a good football team. 

Winning solves everything.

papachaz likes this

Just now, middlegatv said:

Ruh-roh. Graham got rolled up on. Typical ACL injury in most cases.

Seems there has been a pile of injuries today! 

middlegatv likes this