Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NobisFan60

The Official Falcons vs. Packers Game day thread

2,716 posts in this topic

Think we lose this one, The Bears are getting trounced by the Bucs, they are not very good and almost tied it late against us and GB is better than them

18 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Think we lose this one, The Bears are getting trounced by the Bucs, they are not very good and almost tied it late against us and GB is better than them

Shut your filthy mouth

2 hours ago, Malachore said:

When will we know the injury report for tonight's game? I'm interested to know what their o-line is going to look like.

Also see where Alex Mack is listed as questionable, please tell me this is just posturing and he's going to play tonight.

Buehller?

43 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

The Bears are also on the road and made 3 dumb af TOs that had nothing to do with Tampa causing it.

3 minutes ago, Malachore said:

The Bears are also on the road and made 3 dumb af TOs that had nothing to do with Tampa causing it.

Yea the Bears aren't that good like I said

4 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

And what I'm saying is they played well last week and terrible this week. They played a flawless home game and we still beat them on the road.

The refs handed the game to GB last week.

2 hours ago, MAD597 said:

Chill. The Seattle O-line looks like garbage again this week.

Don't believe the hype on GB defense from last week.

Just now, fuego said:

Gonna have to switch from the Denver game to NBC in 10 minutes for the pre game coverage. 

I'm watching the NFL Sunday ticket online I can watch all the games at once.  After they're over I'll switch like you.