NobisFan60

The Official Falcons vs. Packers Game day thread

2,716 posts in this topic

Let see some predictions! Falcons win 28 -10. I think we'll get into on groove on both sides of the ball, particularly the pass rush on the aging Arron Rodgers and Takk gets his first sack. Sarkisian got an earful from from fans and coaching staff and I'm sure the O-Line will do a better job of letting Ryan have more time to get the ball down field to JJ and Sanu and Freeman has a 100 yard + night. 

Edited by lidsville_falcon

Falcons 37 - Packers 34 in a close game. GB gets a lead, Falcons find their groove and take a small lead. GB gets one last chance and the Falcons D steps up and shuts them down.

I predict a lot less offense than most people.  I do expect the Falcons to run a lot better than last week, and to get the RBs some passes.  HeII, they have to, or they're toast.

Falcons  24

Packers 20

2 hours ago, NeonDeion said:

Brooks Reed sack to end the game. I know nobody thinks that's possible, but you guys just watch 

But hopefully it's not to end the game with GB on our 5 yard line with 10 seconds left needing the score to win.

38 minutes ago, fuego said:

But hopefully it's not to end the game with GB on our 5 yard line with 10 seconds left needing the score to win.

Why not? That means we won the game 

6 minutes ago, PensacolaFalcon said:

**** the Saints...

3 minutes ago, fuego said:

Fitting for any thread at any time. lol.

Probably 1100 of my 1500 posts are that or a derivative of that phrase.

Drew4719 likes this

11 minutes ago, NeonDeion said:

Why not? That means we won the game 

Because my heart can't take it. lol.

Let's have a nice 'easy' win like we didn't in the NFCCG against them. :)

5 minutes ago, fuego said:

Because my heart can't take it. lol.

Let's have a nice 'easy' win like we didn't in the NFCCG against them. :)

Your heart can't take it? You're a Falcons fan. You need like 10 extra hearts by now....

Edited by NeonDeion

22 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Did I miss the Seals segment on NFL Network already? Didn't realize I had switched the channel to ESPN for like 20 minutes.

Yes they already showed it.

When will we know the injury report for tonight's game? I'm interested to know what their o-line is going to look like.

Also see where Alex Mack is listed as questionable, please tell me this is just posturing and he's going to play tonight.

Edited by Malachore

Hi Everyone,

Work and Hurricanes keeping me busy but I am back and ready for some football.  Hope you are all well and having a great weekend.  I had to move due to heavy rain and now unpacking and still have no cable service so I have to get my football fix vicariously through you all.

GOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooFalcons!