#1ATLFALCONSFAN

Ladies and Gentlemen the Falcons New Free Safety...

8 posts in this topic

Armani Watts. 

I usually don't watch college football, but had some downtime and happen to today. When watching college football, I'll search the top prospects, specifically free safety this time, and came across this. 

Let me say now that I've never seen a more talented FS coming out of the draft. The only player I've seen make the kind of plays he makes in this video is a player who's name rhymes with Merl Rhomas (I've grown tired of hearing his name. Can you tell? lol). Watts fits our scheme perfectly. He has great range, superb tackling, great instincts, and a knack for creating turnovers, which are all skills that make Thomas great. He's fast and physical, plays with his hair on fire, is all about the ball, basically all of DQ's common phrases lol. He just plays angry. He's a playmaker and hits everybody he comes in contact with as if they hurt someone in his family. He's a once in a decade type of prospect imo, a top 10 pick, and we'd be wise to get him on our team at all cost. I'd be completely irresponsible and relive the 2011 draft trade to move up if need be LOL:lol:

If we draft Watts, no longer will analysts say "He's the Earl Thomas of the defense". He'll develop his own legacy and set a new standard. He'll be Armani Watts. 

Yes, I realize it's ridiculously early to think about the 2018 draft, but the thought of pairing Watts and Neal gets me fired up! (see what I did there?)

Any insight @PeytonMannings Forehead? @Unintentional Grounding

Edited by #1ATLFALCONSFAN

Yeah I been liking Watts since last year before he got hurt. He's a baller. But I think we go DL or OL with the first pick. I also believe Kazee might be our future FS.

I'd be down with this. He's really good friends with Christian Kirk from what I gathe. Imagine getting both! I do think the Falcons front office is fine with Ricardo and Kazee. Ricardo seems like THE leader of the defense, and Kazeehas the upside and playmaking ability they love. I'd look to the trenches and wide receiver this year.

On 9/17/2017 at 3:26 AM, ike barn87987 said:

Yeah I been liking Watts since last year before he got hurt. He's a baller. But I think we go DL or OL with the first pick. I also believe Kazee might be our future FS.

I wouldn't mind DL or OL either. Kazee's definitely showed promise so far

On 9/17/2017 at 0:14 PM, Colin_Pernett said:

I'd be down with this. He's really good friends with Christian Kirk from what I gathe. Imagine getting both! I do think the Falcons front office is fine with Ricardo and Kazee. Ricardo seems like THE leader of the defense, and Kazeehas the upside and playmaking ability they love. I'd look to the trenches and wide receiver this year.

Didn't know about Kirk, but just watched his highlights and he looks good too! We'd have to pick him 1st and Watts 2nd as the rankings are now. TAMU has a lot of really good prospects these days. I wouldn't be surprised if we picked an OL or DL. The first pick almost has to be an OL, DL, or FS, but I do think it's time to start looking at drafting another receiving talent 

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 3:26 AM, ike barn87987 said:

i agree.

Because more and more defenses are using 3 safety looks and using safeties as LB's. So anything is possible if he shows up as a scouting look by Atlanta. Might do a video if we look at him. 

SPEED KILLS

Edited by Unintentional Grounding