Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yo_Lover

How is Madden18?

10 posts in this topic

After the first update its seems to be better. They nerfed the running game.It was crazy how many long runs you could get up until they updated.

On 9/22/2017 at 9:42 AM, Skeetbird said:

After the first update its seems to be better. They nerfed the running game.It was crazy how many long runs you could get up until they updated.

Disagree that it’s better, for me anyway. Mainly because the zones still aren’t completely fixed and that’s a huge part of my game plan. Other than that there are a few things that irritate me, one being the new juke and that glitch *** spin move. Sometimes it feels like you’re not in complete control of your player, especially trying to user on defense. Player pursuit needs to be updated. Game is fun but still needs work

blkbigdog35 and Carl Childerz like this

15 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Disagree that it’s better, for me anyway. Mainly because the zones still aren’t completely fixed and that’s a huge part of my game plan. Other than that there are a few things that irritate me, one being the new juke and that glitch *** spin move. Sometimes it feels like you’re not in complete control of your player, especially trying to user on defense. Player pursuit needs to be updated. Game is fun but still needs work

I'm gonna agree with you about that stuff. I hadn't played much at the time that I posted. I knew that the running game as far as long runs was fixed. But yeah man. They controls on some things are dumb. Once I had my offense on the field playing defense. So they still got a lot to work on with this. I mean I don't regret buying it. But if you want a perfect football game. This aint it. But when has MAdden been 100% good? 

One year I was 200 wins above .500 online. I'm struggling this year for whatever reason.

Carl Childerz and ya_boi_j like this

25 minutes ago, Skeetbird said:

I'm gonna agree with you about that stuff. I hadn't played much at the time that I posted. I knew that the running game as far as long runs was fixed. But yeah man. They controls on some things are dumb. Once I had my offense on the field playing defense. So they still got a lot to work on with this. I mean I don't regret buying it. But if you want a perfect football game. This aint it. But when has MAdden been 100% good? 

One year I was 200 wins above .500 online. I'm struggling this year for whatever reason.

I can’t really do much online this year myself. And I consider myself a pretty solid player. One of the main reasons I think the game fails in major areas is because it’s purely animation driven. Normally the game is playable after about 3 patches. The first they released a few weeks ago was rushed and shouldn’t have been released in the first place. But it’s better than patching and making the game unplayable like with some games 

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 5:51 PM, ya_boi_j said:

Agreed and man I hate zones as well I'm going man alot more. As usual the animation is my biggest complaint.

I havent played in weeks. Kind of over it. Like I said I'm struggling online and that's no fun. This years is def different. I dont fool with that whole MUT crap. So its just really not that fun