Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yo_Lover

Just noticed this on Hoop's TD manslaughter stiff arm

65 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

66r48l.gif

Watch after Hoop racks up 3 felonies and see #31 and tell me that man doesn't run away from Hoop. That man saw what Hoop did and said "nope." He went left. 

@Knight of God @papachaz @JDaveG @likeriver @Falconsfan567 @BoomGoesTheDynamite @Butudontseeme™ @mashburn*Fibonacci @gazoo @Peyton @PeytonMannings Forehead @hjerry

And everyone else that I know will love this.

If you add some sound, you can hear the Bears' #21 getting slammed. Hooper is nasty!

JDaveG and KRUNKuno like this

He stiffed armed the **** out of him or somebody else again on his next catch. And yea the other guy wanted no part of it LOL he ran to the other and pretended to be blocked

What's really awesome when you examine it again is the fact that Hoop actually makes a conscious decision to run directly at him to deliver that abuse. It wasn't as if he was trying to shake a tackle, he was the attacker lmao!!

Check it out fellas.

:o

:tiphat:

Love the topic OP!

hooper doesn't look like a fluid runner for sure but he's going to get the reputation of " tackle me I dare you" I love it we need some nastiness on the offense. 

P.s. I don't blame 31 you don't run towards a train wreck. Heck in his shoes I may have faked an injury

I loved the WR support,dang Turbo and JJ just scream into the fray.First Demps gets body slammed and then the remaining back gets outnumbered quick by mean men in white.

Tim Mazetti likes this

4 hours ago, ShmevinShmarris said:

The best part was you could hear demps bounce off the ground 

this is better than when lynch threw harper off, cause harper stayed on his feet. Hoop put Demps on the ground, with that 'you really don't want to get back up' authority...

I still can't stop watching this and his other catch, where it was like he was watching over his shoulder just looking for his next victim.....  man played angry, hope that spreads

33 minutes ago, SirCzah said:

I'm sure there are a couple of warrants out for Hoop after yesterday.

I'm trying to find a GIF of his second catch.

yo lover posted it in another thread

I don't remember which thread though but it's definitely floating around somewhere here

SirCzah likes this

It reminds me of a kid that was on my son's high school lacrosse team.  He was this huge, fast kid, and he was just a beast as a defender.  People used to joke that the police would be waiting for him in the parking lot.  I remember his mom taking offense at one such joke, and she said something like, "Now, Dave, most of those hits were legal."

papachaz, Tim Mazetti and JDaveG like this

2 hours ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

What's really awesome when you examine it again is the fact that Hoop actually makes a conscious decision to run directly at him to deliver that abuse. It wasn't as if he was trying to shake a tackle, he was the attacker lmao!!

Check it out fellas.

:o

:tiphat:

Love the topic OP!

One of, if not the quickest ways for a player to become a fan favorite.  Loved it.  

No joke on effort. Gabriel was WITH 31 covering him when ball is released.  Gabriel hauled tail and was there 10 yards ahead of 31 in case he needed to be blocked.  Proof this team plays for each other.

The sound makes it so much better as Demps' body hits the ground.  It almost sounds like a madden sound effect because it's so audible and clear.

That was an amazing play all around.  The balance and wherewithal and grit to take a beating by 3 Bears of Matt, the catch and stiff arm to score by Hoop, the hustle of both Taylor and Julio.  

On 9/10/2017 at 11:46 PM, Yo_Lover said:

66r48l.gif

Watch after Hoop racks up 3 felonies and see #31 and tell me that man doesn't run away from Hoop. That man saw what Hoop did and said "nope." He went left. 

@Knight of God @papachaz @JDaveG @likeriver @Falconsfan567 @BoomGoesTheDynamite @Butudontseeme™ @mashburn*Fibonacci @gazoo @Peyton @PeytonMannings Forehead @hjerry

Whos ready to see this in about 4 months? 

Yo_Lover likes this

On 9/10/2017 at 11:46 PM, Yo_Lover said:

66r48l.gif

That title made me think he killed Dimitroff. Thought he had taken Shroom tech.