Yo_Lover

Just noticed this on Hoop's TD manslaughter stiff arm

65 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Yo_Lover said:

66r48l.gif

Watch after Hoop racks up 3 felonies and see #31 and tell me that man doesn't run away from Hoop. That man saw what Hoop did and said "nope." He went left. 

@Knight of God @papachaz @JDaveG @mashburn*Fibonacci @gazoo @Peyton @PeytonMannings Forehead @hjerry

And everyone else that I know will love this.

:lol::lol::lol:

I just can't stop watching this, it's addictive.:slick::slick::slick:

this BETTER make one of the plays of the week lists 

You know what I love about that play?  Watch Julio and Gabriel get after following that play. You never know when a guy might need to cut back. Watching your superstars putting out that much effort on a play they may not be needed on is good karma. Watching the ground Julio made up reminds you that Hooper is more of a lumbering pachyderm than a gliding gazelle. Hoop kind of reminded me of the AT-AT walkers in Star Wars. Don't have to outrun them if you can crush them.

5 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

66r48l.gif

Watch after Hoop racks up 3 felonies and see #31 and tell me that man doesn't run away from Hoop. That man saw what Hoop did and said "nope." He went left. 

@Knight of God @papachaz @JDaveG @likeriver @Falconsfan567 @BoomGoesTheDynamite @Butudontseeme™ @mashburn*Fibonacci @gazoo @Peyton @PeytonMannings Forehead @hjerry

#bidnessdecisions

Falconsfan567, JDaveG and Yo_Lover like this

8 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

66r48l.gif

@Knight of God @papachaz @JDaveG @likeriver @Falconsfan567 @BoomGoesTheDynamite @Butudontseeme™ @mashburn*Fibonacci @gazoo @Peyton @PeytonMannings Forehead @hjerry

I love it !!!  Didn't notice 31s avoidance till now, but you're right.  

Yo_Lover likes this

1 minute ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

The only shame is from that camera angle, Gabriel partly obscured Hooper's cram-down.  There has to be a sideline view somewhere 

Definitely there's a nfl films of that. Maybe sounds of the game...

15 minutes ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

I've watched this about 50 times.   It's hard to tell, but did Hooper really execute a one-arm body slam?   Demps landed on his back and bounced

Yep. Almost did it again later in the game!