Falcons Inactives

Falconsfan567

3 minutes ago, Colin_Pernett said:

Oh he's unstoppable. Play action out of the 3 tight end formation and he's money every time.

Yea! And the fact that he is super athletic on that game...Then again...My problem with the game is that even a "70" Overall player is awesome...Especially lineman. My d-line can't even break through an average offensive line rating of 72.... 

Anyways, hopefully Saubert will show up today!

1 minute ago, emc008 said:

Yea! And the fact that he is super athletic on that game...Then again...My problem with the game is that even a "70" Overall player is awesome...Especially lineman. My d-line can't even break through an average offensive line rating of 72.... 

I'm all in on Saubert. I think we see him used differently than he was in the preseason as a mismatch weapon in the slot instead of a normal tight end

2 minutes ago, emc008 said:

Special teams.

5 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Special teams.

Yeah, Teams will be his main role. Not sure if we'll see him on offense yet.

Just the fact he is active destroys a lot of the post draft nonsense about him not making the team and Perkins inevitable breakout season hype though.