Chattanooga @ LSU

Miller2Rison

52 minutes ago, Dago 3.0 said:

very underwhelmed by LSU so far

This week should tell us a bit more about LSU. I'd be pulling for the Tigers except for I've really been enjoying the CFB Imperialism reddit, so Miss State needs to acquire some land this week with a W. :D Also, would be better for UGA SOS if we're able to get out with a W. But I'm not married to the idea... hard to pull for the cowbells...

2 hours ago, MemphibianDawg said:

I'm hoping the LSU-MSU game will give us some insight into defending Fitz and company although I suspect our defensive game plan won't be too terribly different from the one we deployed against Notre Dame.

i am going to be interested in seeing how he compare with lsu when i comes to defending fitz because they got a ton of defensive talent. 

9 hours ago, fibonaccisquared said:

This week should tell us a bit more about LSU. I'd be pulling for the Tigers except for I've really been enjoying the CFB Imperialism reddit, so Miss State needs to acquire some land this week with a W. :D Also, would be better for UGA SOS if we're able to get out with a W. But I'm not married to the idea... hard to pull for the cowbells...

I think Mississippi State pulls off the upset. LSU has been very unimpressive so far.