Miller2Rison

Chattanooga @ LSU

10 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, Dago 3.0 said:

very underwhelmed by LSU so far

This week should tell us a bit more about LSU. I'd be pulling for the Tigers except for I've really been enjoying the CFB Imperialism reddit, so Miss State needs to acquire some land this week with a W. :D Also, would be better for UGA SOS if we're able to get out with a W. But I'm not married to the idea... hard to pull for the cowbells...

I'm hoping the LSU-MSU game will give us some insight into defending Fitz and company although I suspect our defensive game plan won't be too terribly different from the one we deployed against Notre Dame.

Edited by MemphibianDawg

2 hours ago, MemphibianDawg said:

I'm hoping the LSU-MSU game will give us some insight into defending Fitz and company although I suspect our defensive game plan won't be too terribly different from the one we deployed against Notre Dame.

i am going to be interested in seeing how he compare with lsu when i comes to defending fitz because they got a ton of defensive talent. 

9 hours ago, fibonaccisquared said:

This week should tell us a bit more about LSU. I'd be pulling for the Tigers except for I've really been enjoying the CFB Imperialism reddit, so Miss State needs to acquire some land this week with a W. :D Also, would be better for UGA SOS if we're able to get out with a W. But I'm not married to the idea... hard to pull for the cowbells...

I think Mississippi State pulls off the upset. LSU has been very unimpressive so far.

On 9/13/2017 at 4:47 PM, SacFalcFan said:

i am going to be interested in seeing how he compare with lsu when i comes to defending fitz because they got a ton of defensive talent. 

yah but lots of Freshmen, we have had 17 getting playing time so far

1 hour ago, Dago 3.0 said:

yah but lots of Freshmen, we have had 17 getting playing time so far

yeah we have had over 19 getting playing time as well..  lots of youth getting playing time which bodes well for both programs in the future. 

I almost played football for Chattanooga, had a lot of friends that did and played semi pro ball with a lot of alumni, that program has came a long way over the years. Always root for them to do good, i will even root for them against Tennessee and im a Vols fan but for Chatt its more personal

Falconsfan567 likes this