Good thing we signed Poe instead of Berry

The Smart One

3 minutes ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

What a weird thread.

Berry is one **** of a player. As much as it killed me as a fan, I had to seriously respect what he did against us last year. A pick-6 and then a wining pick-2 in the same game?

Hate it for him. Hope it's a good recovery.

after all he's already been through too, it is indeed sad

52 minutes ago, The Smart One said:

Omg y'all take **** way too seriously. The point was to break that news in a way that related to our team because people ***** if you don't. 

If we want to take this dumb thread seriously, and it is a very dumb thread, we would point out that if we signed Berry he would not have played in the game last night and therefore would still be in tact.

8 minutes ago, athell said:

If we want to take this dumb thread seriously, and it is a very dumb thread, we would point out that if we signed Berry he would not have played in the game last night and therefore would still be in tact.

Ok even though I said the point was just to break the news I'll play your dumb game. A lot of you idiots couldn't shut up about how we should dump Allen and sign Berry. However we never got the chance because he was tagged. Instead we got Poe on a 1 year deal and kept Allen. Even if we have a worst case scenario unfold Sunday and lose both for the year we have less committed to the 2 of them combined than KC has to Berry who may never be the same. Seems like no matter what happens we got the better end of the deal. But as I said before I WAS JUST TRYING TO BREAK THE NEWS!!!

8 minutes ago, The Smart One said:

Ok even though I said the point was just to break the news I'll play your dumb game. A lot of you idiots couldn't shut up about how we should dump Allen and sign Berry. However we never got the chance because he was tagged. Instead we got Poe on a 1 year deal and kept Allen. Even if we have a worst case scenario unfold Sunday and lose both for the year we have less committed to the 2 of them combined than KC has to Berry who may never be the same. Seems like no matter what happens we got the better end of the deal. But as I said before I WAS JUST TRYING TO BREAK THE NEWS!!!

That's not how you "break the news".

12 minutes ago, The Smart One said:

Weird way to break news in the real world with a reference to some made up world, but ok...thanks for breaking the news that we pretty much all knew about last night.