tweets sept 8 2017

jdawg4876

4 minutes ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

Uhhhhh .... let's just keep Matt only running when he has to, eh?

Love the guy, and he actually can get yards when he needs to, but he runs like an uncoordinated baby gazelle.

I don't know... didn't he have a sick *** head fake on a TD run a few years ago? Broke the defender's ankles?

Did I dream that?

Edited by Falcon Ben
typo

1 minute ago, Falcon Ben said:

I don't know... didn't he have a sick *** head fake on a TD run a few years ago? Broke the defender's ankles?

Did I dream that?

I don't specifically remember that, but I believe it. He really CAN make a play with his legs when he needs to.

But by and large, when he takes off, I cringe. He just has a really odd running motion that always looks like HE'S going to break something (even when it works and gains yards!).

Just now, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

I don't specifically remember that, but I believe it. He really CAN make a play with his legs when he needs to.

But by and large, when he takes off, I cringe. He just has a really odd running motion that always looks like HE'S going to break something (even when it works and gains yards!).

Yeah, I was mostly kidding. I hold my breath every time he leaves the pocket. I like that he's tough and all, but I don't like our franchise exposing himself to unnecessary hits. 

22 minutes ago, Falcon Ben said:

Did I dream that?

Yea, was that last year or the year before?  I'm thinking last year against some defense that wasn't good anyways but he put a nice jook on somebody.  Gah what game was that?? I can still remember jumping up like dayum look at matty go!!