This is who the NFL thinks we are...

And if we are honest that is who we think we are too. But the difference between us and the NFL is we know that a turnaround is at hand.

Soon the Atlanta Falcons will be synonymous with winning. And it'll be that much sweeter because we all told them so.

Also I think the only reason I can laugh at this video is because I truly believe we've arrived. What say you falcon faithful? 

4 minutes ago, YoungHeezy said:

I really wish sht like this didn't press Falcons fans. None of the folks being critical will celebrate with us when we win. 

I'm a fan regardless of what happens and the only thing that matters is what happens on the field. 

Player rankings, power rankings, those in the media....all meaningless, especially ESPN.

To be honest, I don't have a problem with anything he said. The dude literally went down a list of our very own history and some of you are salty about that? Own that shyte! It won't hurt as much if you did. Hopefully, this year's team can erase some of those demons, but we've earned every criticism. I'm ok with that. Gonna make the good times even sweeter.

Edited by uga_falcons_braves

35 minutes ago, A Pimp Named Slickback™ said:

If the Falcons were in a bigger market with the run they've had since 2008, the narrative would be different. I feel we have arrived, but I also felt the Falcons get graded on a much steeper curve than most.

Absolutely. The same reason the Cowboys are praised every year even after a first round exit out of the playoffs. 

9 minutes ago, uga_falcons_braves said:

To be honest, I don't have a problem with anything he said. The dude literally went down a list of our very own history and some of you are salty about that? Own that shyte! It won't hurt as much if you did. Hopefully, this year's team can erase some of those demons, but we've earned every criticism. I'm ok with that. Gonna make the good times even sweeter.

Embrace the suck

Bomani sounds like every other Falcons fan I know scarred with bad memories of games we should've won. My best friend is a scarred falcons fan. He thinks exactly like bomani and constantly says they will always break your heart. All these ppl are right until they're not. The problem is they've been right for a long time. Even in the SB loss. So until our boys make up for the SB losses these ppl will be right. At this point the way we lost the SB being great in the regular season will NEVER matter. We HAVE to win a SB. 

He didn't even mention the two Danny White comebacks.

Or the Falcons hiring Marion Campbell after he had already failed once with the Falcons and with the Eagles.

Or Jim Mora admitting that he rather be coaching college while the Falcons were fighting for a playoff spot.

All this misery ends this year though. 

Bomani makes some valid points... Heck, any longtime Falcons fan that knows the history will agree too. It's sad but true. 

But I truly believe we are at a good place right now. Until recently, I've never seen such fire and passion from this team ever! And majority of you will agree with that as well.

We are not far off Falcon fam... we had it in our hands and had a very brief taste. Mark my words, it will come!

I tend to be split 50/50 on the times I agree and disagree with Bomani.  As far as media guys go, I respect his opinion more than most, even when I disagree.  That being said, is he prone to being a huge troll?  **** yes!

I have a feeling that when we win it all, he will try to save face on the outside, but on the inside he will be just like the rest of us.

Why people give a chit what other people think about the Falcons, when those other people watch or follow the Falcons way less than most of the people on this board. 

These same asshats gave the Falcons zero chance before the season, during the season, before the playoffs against Seattle and Green Bay or against the Patriots. I'll listen to the most negative fan here on the message board before any of those imbeciles because at least you know they are watching the game, the complete game when the Falcons play and have been following them somewhat during the week. 

Falcons are in year 3 of Dan Quinn's tenure already been to the Super Bowl. Ryan in his prime,Julio in his prime, Devonta in his prime, young fast swarming defense. They should be deep in the playoff mix the next 3 years honestly, barring any huge injuries. I for one am gonna enjoy the **** out of watching it unfold. Certainly don't need some verification from anybody in the media, **** Stevie Wonder could do better analysis.